Little brother gets a punishment

Reilly walked into the living room and looked at his big brother Allister who was sitting on the couch, drinking whiskey and reading a war book. Reilly smiled and walked over to him, sitting down on the couch beside him, he glanced at the book.

"Hello big brother. What are you reading?" Allister looked up, hearing the question and smiled back at his little brother.

"Tis a war book. I don't think ye'll find it very interesting." He said taking a drink, then handing Reilly the bottle. "Would ye like some?"

"Thank you brother." Reilly said taking the bottle and took a swig. He sighed and handed the bottle back to him. "I never found any type of war very interesting."

"I know ye don't little brother." Allister said putting the book down and placing his hand on the other's head, ruffling his hair. "Ye believe in keeping the peace and what not." He said with chuckle. Reilly smiled and looked up at Allister.

"How's your day been?" Allister sighed and took his hand off of Reilly's head.

"Well Rei....I've had a bit of a problem. Do ye t'ink ye can help me with it?" Allister said using his nickname with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"Well that depends Allister. What's your problem?" Reilly asked looking into his eyes and smirked. Allister lifted up his hand and pointed down at the tent in his kilt. "It doesn't really hide it well. I wonder if..." He lifted Reilly into his lap and rubbed his hardened member against Reilly's crotch and groaned. "If ye can feel just how much I need ye right now Rei." Allister had a hold of Reilly's sides and started to rub knowing that it was the Northern Ireland's 'spot'. Reilly gasped and started to pant as Allister continued rubbing his sides and his member against his own. Reilly grabbed a hold of Allister's shoulders tightly.

"Ah...Allister...." Reilly started moving his hips matching Allister's movements. His hands trailed down the Scotsmen's torso and tugged his shirt up. His pants started to get tight from the other's constant rubbing. He finally stopped and tried to push the other away as his body started shaking from arousal. "Al-Allister...stop, or else I'm going to cum in my pants." Reilly said panting and shaking. Allister only smirked and stopped rubbing his own erection against Reilly's but continued to rub his sides.

"Mmm, but I'd rather see yer face when ye do cum in yer pants little brother." He said teasingly and rubbed his sides a little faster and gripped them a little harder.

"Ah!....Ugh....N-no, b-brother....Nu!" Reilly's fingers dug into Alliser's shoulders, twisting his fingers in his shirt. His hips started thrusting against his stomach. His bottom rubbed against Allister's member. "Allister....Please! I need you inside of me!" Allister groaned feeling the other's arse rubbing against his member. He moved Reilly off of his lap and back onto the couch and squeezed his sides before he started rubbing again.

"Cum for me Reilly. Then I'll reward ye with me cock." Allister said with a smirk.

"Ah....N-I......Gods Allister! AHHHH! " Reilly came in his pants, soaking threw his jeans, Getting the part of Allister's kilt that was touching him wet and the couch as well. He was panting and he blushed deeply. Allister groaned from the sight and grinned at his brother which only made Reilly blush more. 

"Mmm Rei. Ye made such a lovely face. But...." Allister let go of Reilly's sides and got off the couch. "Ye got some on the couch. I don't t'ink ye deserve a reward anymore but instead, now ye need a punishment." Allister smirked as Reilly's eyes went wide.

"But y-you said if I...." Reilly looked down, almost embarrassed of what Allister made him do. Allister tilted his head.

"If ye what? Say it Reilly." Allister said crossing his arms.