|dekapente|

Untouched

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 Luna Black  

~*~

Warning: Important author’s note at the end. 

“Ah,” she giggled, clapping her hands delightfully, “look!” She pointed to the flower and almost felt herself exploding with excitement. “It didn’t die!”

Hecate laughed, nodding her head as she walked around the young woman to look at their experiment. For weeks they had been practising Hecate’s theory of Ariel’s ‘curse.’ She was the goddess of magic; after all, it was her forte.

The Goddess believed that she could control the power that emanated from her fingertips if she merely concentrated her emotions on enjoyment. If she felt anything other than positive emotions, the curse would overpower her will and she’d destroy the life source at hand.

“You have, child! I knew you could do it.”

Ariel caressed the soft petals of the white peony in her hands and squealed once more. “I never thought I’d be able to do this! They’re so soft!”

Adrianne entered the room with refreshments and snacks for her to consume and smiled, “What’s got you in such high spirits?”

“I did it!” Ariel ran towards her, about to wrap her arms around her friend, but Adrianne stepped back with wide horrified eyes. She shook her head and smiled reassuringly, “No; it’s okay! I am learning to control them.”

“You have improved immensely, Ariel, but do not get too comfortable; we are still running on risky waters. We need to take it one step at a time, alright?” She pouted her lips in disappointment and nodded. “Now, our lesson for the day is complete. I believe I will be seeing you two beautiful ladies in the ball tonight, correct?”

Ariel grinned, sliding on her gloves and nodded, “Yeah! We’re waiting for Athena and Aphrodite to get here so we can get ready.”

“Remember to wear Hephaestus gift,” Hecate nodded, patting down her golden blonde hair and winked before disappearing into a light blue mist. She turned around to look at Adrianne and squealed in excitement. “It’s going to be such a fun night! I haven’t been to a party in so long!”

“Well get ready!” Adrianne winked, with a devious smile growing on her lips, “The Gods throw one heck of a party!” She giggled louder, slapping herself on the knee and sighed, “Ah get it? Heck and we’re in hell? No…? No? Okay.”

~*~

“Hades is going to die when he sees you,” Aphrodite laughed, “and he’s the god of death, so imagine how that’ll play out.”

Ariel laughed, shaking her head as she stared at herself in the mirror and admired Athena’s masterpiece. The Goddess never ceased to amaze her.

The dress that hung to her body was short, revealing her beautiful toned long legs and accentuated her curves. It was red with diamond studs [courtesy of Hades, of course] and showed no cleavage. She looked beautiful, sexy and elegant wrapped up in one package.

Blood red stilettoes adorned her feet and her hair was curled neatly to the side. Her bangs were pinned away from her forehead, opening up her face and beautiful mystical makeup decorated her appearance.

Her eyes were accentuated by light gold eye shadow and Egyptian styled eyeliner. To finish off her look, her lips were coloured deep ruby red, brightening her already gorgeous smile and adding a seductive aspect to her look.