Chapter 3

It had been a few days since Mathew announced that they were going to save that wolf from the rogues. Since then, he has been a bit stressed. Half of it was wondering if all of his pack members were going to make it, the ones that were going with him. The other half was Andrea's non-stop flirting. It was driving him insane, and today, he had been so close to snapping that it was unreal. He wanted to, but he held himself back.

By now, it was almost night time and he was wiped. Then again, most of the other wolves had been in similar shape from the amount of training they had to do. He was sure that they were more tired than what he was because he didn't do as much as the others, but with the way he's been sleeping lately, it's been a bit of hell.

Opening the door to his room, he stepped in but stopped when he saw Andrea on his bed. She was laying on it, trying to look seductive, but it was honestly the most repulsive thing he had seen all year. She came in second to the worst thing he's ever experienced. The first worst thing was when he was a little boy. He almost shuttered at the thought of it.

"Hey Mathew." She greeted, her voice trying to be seductive. Andrea noticed how emotionless his face was. He is just going to have to warm up to me, Andrea thought as she got off of his bed and started towards him. She was wearing a black see through robe, black bra and panties as well.

Mathew watched her walk up to him and felt her hands on his chest. He glared down at her, trying not to let his wolf take control of him. He was never really a fan of people he didn't like touching him. Hell, most of his friends knew better, but those that he trusted really well, he didn't care if they would give him a pat on the back, or a hand on his shoulder. However, if it was someone he hadn't known well, or didn't like, he usually snapped at them. And right now, he was about to snap.

"Get your hands off of me, Andrea." He snapped down at her, not knowing that his eyes had changed into a black. She didn't listen to his command. What she did was push him into the nearest wall. He didn't like that. Growling, he flipped them around and pinned her to the wall by her neck, his grip tight.

"I told you to get your hands off of me." Matt growled out, feeling his body shake from the anger that he felt. He saw the fear in her eyes and internally smirked. He wanted to smirk on the outside as well, but kept it in so then she wouldn't think that he was playing a game with her-a game that made her think she would win.

"I-I'm sorry." She squeaked out, feeling her brain get fuzzy from the lack of oxygen. When he let go and stepped back, she dropped to the floor, panting for breath. Quickly, she got up and scurried out even though he never said she could. She was scared as hell. Andrea had never seen Matt like that before. All he has ever done was snap at her or be kind to her when she deserved it-not choke her.

"Hopefully that will teach her." Matt muttered as he closed his bedroom door. Heavily sighing, he stripped until he was only in his boxers before going to the bathroom and quickly getting ready for bed. After at, he walked back to his room and then climbed into bed.

* * *

Melissa has been there for a few days and she absolutely hated it. She hated every moment of it. Right now, all she wanted to do was shove all of the guys out of the damn window, head first, in hopes that their heads would crack open. However, she couldn't because of how weak she was compared to them.

As she was forced to watch the Alpha and another woman in bed, she just kept her eyes closed in hopes that she would fall asleep so then she wouldn't have to hear it or see it. But, the loud moan that escaped the woman had made Mel silently jump from where she sat, tied up, facing the bed.

She then heard them stop and ask each other if Mel was sleeping. Suppressing the urge to roll her eyes, she kept them closed.

"No. I'm dead and waiting to be put in my coffin and buried." She responded to them sarcastically, opening her eyes to look at them. Her expression had been blank but her eyes shown the hidden anger that she has been suppressing for the last few days.