My Typical Halloween!

30th October 2013:

Day before Halloween, its never the same any more. Its a same you never see the children any more out trick or treating any more little girls dressed as princesses  boys as pirates and superheros. even the teens used to go and take there siblings.

Now the little children go as monsters and zombies and all other scary stuff, you get the teens forced to take there siblings trick or treating its a shame. This year i choose not to go plus i wouldn't have any thing to were and no one to go with. There was one party the host is Bernadette Warren I don't think she likes me that's why she didn't invite me, I don't know what i have done to her I can get over it.

31st October 2013:

Halloween, been a change of plan I know have to take my little brother trick or treating, just when i thought every thing is going good I got invited to Bernadette's party so now what am i going to say to her I have to be there every one is i got every thing ready yesterday i went out and got my outfit but now that's out the window. I can't let my little brother down his 7 for crying out loud, well I'm going to go and ill finish this after my trip of trick or treating!

Later that night:

Tonight... was eventful, let me start from the being. We started trick or treating down the road we got about a mile away from home (don't worry I know where I'm going) we found a hutend houes so we went in it. I found a friend from school as i was talk and i thought i had my brother right bu my side i find that my brother is gone. I had to get help from my friend she gave me a lift.

11 O'clcok:

I get a call from some one saying they have found him but appertnly he tried to put firewors in his bed I couldn't belive it they wanted £400 for him back i don't now what happend but all of a sudden fireworks was going off so we did want anybody esle would do we ran for it. When we got home it was 11:46 we was 16 minutes late, luckly my mother wasn't so i got him ready for bed and put him alseep when my mother got i was ready for bed and watch a horror flim. she thought nothing was up we kept it to our selfs. Shh don't tell no one.