Chapter 18: The Dream Guy (Juliana's Side)

Formerly from chap 10 part 2. You might want to re-read because I added a bonus info about Juliana. :)

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Juliana’s Side <3

 I am not a gullible person. I am not a dumb person either. That's why I want to hit myself with a stick because I joined the plan even if I knew that it was going to backfire on us.

Unfortunately, I am a loyal person. I really couldn't turn my back on Michelle.

Despite her delusional sister's promises, this operation didn't work. It didn't help her. It made her feel a thousand times worse.

Or not.

She’s dancing with a really hot guy. While I am awarded as the lowly stage crew. There isn’t even a single cute guy who could play guitar back here.

As if the universe wants to play a trick on me, guitar sounds play in my ears. Even better, a blond guy follows. If his name would begin with a "J", I would hit the jackpot!

But that's impossible, right? Things like that only happen in the movies. And as far as I'm concerned, this isn't a movie.

I have this crazy dream when I was a little girl. It may be due to the television shows that I was exposed to. It made me want to marry a guy with blond hair, amazing guitar skills and a name starting with “J”.

I am about to absent-mindedly take a step forward when I bump into someone.

"I'm sorry." I automatically say while holding my head.

"I apologize. I wasn't looking." the person I bumped into says. I lift my head and realize that he's the guitar playing dude.

“Hi. You must be Juliana.” I wave robotically.

"Call me Juli." I tell him. I hate being called Juliana!

“I’m Jake.” He says. Jake? Jake starts with “J”! This is unbelievable!

Jake extends a hand for me to shake. I gladly accept it. Then, he smiles at me and shows me around backstage.

I might enjoy being a stage crew after all.

I think I might have someone to fancy after all. I try to hide a smile.

I’m the type of person who easily likes someone… like in a shallow sense. I like cute guys. I like handsome guys. I like guys who sing. That’s why I have dozens of crushed.

For me, it’s alright to have many crushes. It’ll make your experiences a lot better. Besides, it doesn’t mean that I’ll fall in love with my crushes or anything.

I don’t really believe in love and in marriage. I also don’t believe in forever.

That’s why I enjoy the moment when it comes. And right now, I’m having a moment with Jake, my supposedly dream guy.

It’s not wrong to have a little fun while being punished in this play, right?