Super humans

Cant be bothered to do a Halloween special sooooo here's a totally new story hope u like it!!!

KELLYS POV

"KELLY GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED YOU NEED TO GET GOING TO THE GROUPING AT THE TRASH SITE!" I bet your wondering what my dear old twin brother was shouting ,well you see, at Hinton high school they have some strange ritual that at the beginning of every year you have to meet a day before you start your new year at Hinton at the trash site to see what group you are gonna be in .Everyone goes into a massive brawl and the first five that are out are the loser group and so on until you reach the last five,the last five are then the all mighty bosses for that year. Me and my bro always do a tag team and are always part of the last five group."Come on bro we have another brawl to win" I said . 

"Kells are you driving or am i?"My bro asked "Who do you think kieran remember you are banned from driving for a month so obviously me!"I said as i got my keys to my jetstreem blue 2009 corvette zr1 i have to say i love this car to bits !!! Maybe even more than my own bro.... When we reached the trash site i was hit by the a horrible stench that could make a person that was coming here for there first time faint but since I'm in year 11 iv kinda gotten used to it .

"3 2 1 LET THE BRAWL BEGIN!!!" That was are cue to start fighting me and my brother went back to back and we were fighting anyone who dared to challenge us but then i got a strange feeling that was telling me its best if i get out of here something really bad is about to occur i just shook off the feeling its not like it can get any worse for some kids i bet some are probably making there way home crying there eyes out about how much they are hurting from the brawl.The only people here now are the top fighters of the school to be precise there is only 12 people left see i knew that feeling in my gut was just a false feeling in my gut."KELLS WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE AS FAST AS WE CAN SOME PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SITE WERE HAVING A FIGHT AND A STRAY BULLET IT ONE OF THOSE TOXIC-" Kieran didn't even get a chance to finish what he was saying before there was a huge explosion and i saw the black dots that started to cloud my vision until i was completely out............ 

I have to say that had to of been the worst sleep of my life my back was aching and i felt something extremely heavy on my body i opened my  eyes and was met with my brother lying on top of me and we were both still in the trash site there were  a few people still on the ground like my bro but some looked really peculiar was this a prank or something just so they could scare the crap out of me argh if they have then they are so gonna pay! As i carried on thinking like this i got a tingling feeling that was traveling through my body two my hands and the next thing i know there's water spraying everywhere ! What the hell is going on with me.Kieran was the next one to wake up so i explained that i have some freaky kind of power and that we are  still at the site when i finally finished telling him my theory he told me that this had nothing to do with him.

KIERANS POV

I cant believe my sis has mutant powers that's sooooo awesome I'm really jealous of her now she basically is everyones idol including mine now this just adds to her awesomeness.I got really upset and i started to feel a burning kind of feeling crawling around my body it ended up in my hands and fire was spreading around."Sis i think that all the people who were still here last night got affected by the acid with the result of them becoming mutated humans.The question is how in the world are people gonna use it?

Please tell me what you think of the first chapter.Also please vote comment and fan !!! ;)