An Interview With ~ PrincessOfMusic23

What’s is your name? My name Is Brittany

What is your username? PrincessOfMusic23

What country you from? United States of America How old are you? 13 :)

How long have you been a member of Wattpad? since June 22, 2012

How many fans you got? At the moment 39

Who are you favourite authors? I really really love Meg Cabot, Sara Shepard, and Lisi Harrison. But there are lots of Others.

Have they influenced your writing in any way? Yes, They right very teenage girl type books and they are rweally relatable. Bcause sometimes what is happening in the fictional chareter's life is happening to you. Why did you start writing? As soon as I coould write my name I have been writing stories. (I have BAD Grammar though)

How do you feel when you write? Super happy, Writing has always ben my favorite subject What do you want your work to say to the reader? Hey, this story is so relatable adn you just want it to happen to you. BEWARE though because you won't be able to put me down!!!!! :)

What do you want your readers, to think of us as? Well A good author! JUSt think of me as one of those author you search for in the liabrary. And the one your tell your book club about! and as a fun author they can relate too and I'm always open FOR HELP AND IDEAS!!! :)

Q1. When did you start writing, what age? Prob. 4 or 5 I always enjoyed writing and tried to write the most longand detailed stories!! Wattpad has just been heaven for me!

Q2. What is your genre? I enjoy way to many, I usually get books like the CLIQUE or Pretty Little Liars (Which by the way are GREAT books!) I also enjoy solving cases and reading fanfiction. Usually good titles catch my eye.

Q3. Do you read and write? OF Course!! I alway carry a book in my purse. Once we had a tornato drill and I casually sat in the hallway reading. The teachers were laughing at me! and I write alot !!!

Q4. What got you into writing? weell I like books to end how I want them. So writing gives me a chance to write my own story. Nobody else can hold the pen !!

Q5. What is your piece of work your most happy with? I am very happy about "Hey Superman" my Fanfiction but MY new piece "A fight for Music.." (Also a Fanfic) Has made me very proud!

Q6. Do you wish to publish? Yes, well I gues it depends. If I think i'm good then I will try. Dr. Suess got denied multiple times but now he is one of the most beloved authors!

Q7. What are your goals? Well to become a singer, and find my true love<3. Tjhose sound silly but life to short and I really just want to live my dream and Have a very happy marriage

Q8. What is one comment your happy with you’ve received on your work? I lovd all my comment feedback is very important to me. Anything to make my readers happy.

Q9. What is one comment your not happy with you’ve received on your work? None, all feedback is appreciated.

Q10. If you ever published would you use your real name? Or a pen name? If a pen name what would it be? My real name Lastly and finally, What have you got to say to your fans & readers? I love you guys so so much, without your wonderful reads, votes and pure love I don't think I could continue writing! Thanks for your feedback and making me feel specail I love you all!