Miss Nothing

Bella’s P.O.V

- Flashback: 2005 -

“Bella…Bella…”
“Wake up my darling.”
“You need to wake up, honey.”
“You’re going to be late for school! Bella… Bella…”

I opened my eyes and grunted, the sunlight stung my eyes. “Mom, I don’t want to go…” I said on the pillow. “Bella, you have to go honey.” She replied. I sighed and rolled over, “Mo--AH!” I fell to the ground, creating a thud. “SHIT.” I growled and caressed my head. Soon I heard laughing, from my sister. I rolled my eyes and got up, slowly. “Watch your language missy!” Mom said from downstairs. I sighed and shrugged it off. Mom knew I cursed a lot these days. I’m not sure, but that’s how I express myself. I laughed a little at the thought. My eyes met with the clock, and it was pretty much… early. I sighed and got back on the bed, creating a huff. “I heard the bed creak missy,” My mom said loudly. I sighed, “Leave me alone…” I whispered.

In a few, I got ready for school. Luckily, I didn’t have to wear uniform. High school, great.. I thought. I was wearing my red combat boots, that had black laces. It was November, and the sun was high up in the sky. But it still felt cold in Ohio. I added some comfy leg warmers, and black skinny ripped jeans. I put on a black stripped long sleeved shirt, and my leather jacket. I let my black hair lose & curly. I wore my snake bites, and some spiky earrings. I added heavy loads of eyeliner, and some red lipstick. I added some slight blush. I put on my bracelets, and my choker. After I was done, I grabbed my bag and ran out my room. I walked down the stairs, and saw Mom in the kitchen.

“Morning mom,” I smiled.
She looked at me and smiled, “Good morning, sweetie.”

What I loved about my mom was, she accepted who I was. She placed a plate with waffles, and syrup. I licked my lips, “Yum,” I grinned. She chuckled and sat down in front of me. I began eating my waffles. “I’ll try to get some of those spiky earrings, it seems to be the cool thing nowadays.” Mom winked. I laughed, “For some people.” I added. She nodded and continued eating.

“Morning Mom… Bella.” Grace walked in, staring at me. I glanced at her and shrugged, and continued eating.

“You look like a panda when you wear the heavy eyeliner..” Grace laughed, standing besides Mom.
I looked at her, seeing that she was way worse than me. I choked on my waffles, “And you look like a clown with the ridiculous blue eyeshadow and red lipstick.” I snorted. She glared, “MOM!”

Our mother jumped in fright on her chair, “GOD, you scared me.” Grace glared, “She offended me!” Mom stared at her, “Well it’s true though, you have way too much eyeshadow, and way too much blush and lipstick. You look like a clown, no offense to the real clowns..” Mom bit her lip, trying not to laugh. I smiled at my mother. Grace glared, “MOM!”

“Just stop offending your sister if you don’t want to be offended.” Mom said, and continued eating.

Grace glared and stormed off.

Once she left I burst out laughing. Mom did too.

“Ah, I love you mom.” I smiled, and stood up and hugged her. She smiled, “I love you too, sweetie.”

* * *

I walked down the hallways of the high school I was going to be going for some quite time, probably. Maybe not going to finish due to the band I was involved in. I sighed and walked to the Cafeteria. Soon I bumped into someone, causing me to jump back in fright. “Fuck, I’m sorry. I wasn’t paying attention…” My eyes met with brown eyes. “Oh, um, it’s okay…” I said. He smiled and said, “I love your choice of style,” He winked. I laughed a little, “Thanks.” He smiled, “My name’s Ash--Ash.” He said. I smiled, “Hey Ash.”

“Well, I got to go, my friends are waiting for me. It was nice to have met you.” He smiled, and started to walk away. But soon he stopped, “Here’s my phone number..” He  took out a pen, and I offered my hand. He smiled and started writing on my skin.

“Call me,” He smiled and walked off.

“Okay…” I chuckled, and started walking away.

Well, this was weird. I have never seen him before. This was a miracle? I shrugged and walked towards Mariella, she smiled and hugged me. “Hey buddy! I see you met Mr. Tall Man over there,” She motioned the doorway. I shrugged a little, “Is he new?” She shrugged, “I don’t know, I haven’t seen him before. Probably, I don’t know.”

“Ah.. ok.” I said.

8: 00 PM

“Okay, let’s make this a hell of a show!” Maria said, looking at all of us.

After they introduced us, we ran to the stage. Maria waved at the crowd and took the microphone. I stood behind mine, and held my black guitar.

“How are you fuckers doing?” Maria yelled into the microphone. The crowd yelled even more, and said a bunch of things I couldn’t make out. She laughed and looked at all of us and back at them, “This song.. is about heartbreak, and practically about giving revenge to those who hurt you.” She breathed out. I glared at her, she was going to use the song I made. I sighed and let it go, I knew she wasn’t going to give me credit but whatever. I wasn’t going to sink to her level.

Brittany, the harmony guitar player looked at me and smiled a little. I forced a smile, and glanced at the crowd. Soon I saw Mariella, she was in the front row next to a guy I met earlier. I chuckled and started playing my guitar.

“GO!” Maria roared on the mic. I started picking and sliding on my guitar, followed by Brittany. I head banged a little, and jumped in place. Mary, the drum player, joined in, in a few. Isabel, the bass player, stood besides me playing her bass.

After a few songs, we have stopped playing.

“Hey guys, we um planned this out… But we want an “Ok” from you guys.” Brittany said on the mic. Maria looked at Brittany in confusion, “What are you talking about?” She whispered to her. Mary and Isabel grinned, glancing at me. I stared, confused.

“Would you guys like to hear Bella sing a song she made?” Brittany yelled onto the mic. The crowd screamed.

OH hell no.

Maria glared at Brittany and at me, “What the fuck?” She growled. “No, No, no.” Maria whispered at Brittany. “Calm down, it’s just a small performance.” She shrugged. Maria shook her head and walked off, but before she did she stopped and glared at me.

I sighed and walked towards Brittany, “Why did you do this?” I asked her. She smiled and said, “You need some recognition.” She winked. I sighed and playfully pushed her, “Thanks.” I smiled. She nodded and motioned me to the front stage.

I walked towards the front, and stood in front of Maria’s microphone. I blushed a little, “Um hey guys, it’s me.. Bella, the guitarist from “Deathly Sounds” and I guess I’ll be singing a song I made.” I shrugged. The crowd went nuts. I smiled and glanced at the guys, “I guess if you guys planned this out, you would know how to play it right?” I asked. They nodded.

“Awesome… Well, let’s do this!” I yelled, earning screams from the crowd.
Mary started, playing the drums, for a few seconds. In a few, she was followed by me and Brittany and finally Isabel. I did the first few chords, and finally sung the lyrics

“I am a factory girl, would you pardon me,” I singed.
“So I can make my whole world in the back seat…” I started walking around the stage, and soon stopped in the middle.

“Can someone save me, from what I’m on..” I stood straight and prepared my lungs.

“Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?” I smiled.

“Sing with me!” I encouraged the crowd.

“I said wait a minute girl,” I singed, “Can you show me to the party!?” We sang.

“Just let me in through the back door, just let me in through the back door baby..”
“Just let me in through the back door, just let me in!”

“Yeah yeah yeah!” Brittany singed.

“Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party..?” I bit my lip and smiled.

“It’s gonna be a really good time,” I said.

I walked around started singing once again.

This was the best moment of my life, I guess I was really meant to be a lead.

So you see? I have let you see your past, and now the present. You see what I’m trying to tell you, Bella? You need to fight death, you need to come back. Life is going to reward you, you’re going to live your dream. Your friends around you will help you. Mariella misses you, she’s very desperate to hear your voice. Don’t give up just yet, my dear. Please open those pretty blue eyes, they need to hear you. Jaime wants you to forgive him, for being such an asshole. Vic… he needs to hear your voice, he wants your forgiveness. He’s going nuts, he has become really frustrated. Please, wake up my darling. You can’t give up that easily. Please, Bella.

Wake up.

My eyes snapped open, and my body automatically jolted up. I gasped for air, my breathing got heavy. My ears soon heard the noises of beeping machines. I gulped and tried to get the mask off my face. But soon, nurses rushed in and the doctor as well.

“She woke up!” One of the nurses said.

* * *

Rain: WOOP WOOP~ <3 FLASHBACKS BABY! :D Bella has woken up! :D Tehehe <3 c: Vote + comment please! :D Vote on the chapters you haven't yet, go NUTS! <3 Keep reading loves <3 c:

~rain<3