You

Vic's P.O.V

“Vic?”

“Vic?”

“Vic..?”

My eyes opened a little, my vision blurry but soon it got clearer. I looked up to see Kellin looking at me. I looked around and saw that I was on the couch of the “Living Room” in my Tour Bus. “What time is it?” I whispered, rubbing my temples. He looked at down at his iPhone, “One in the morning,” He replied. I nodded, “Okay,” And closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

“VIC!” Kellin shook me harder.

I growled, “YES?”

He rolled his eyes, “The Doctor called,”

I jolted up, “What?” He stared, “I said, Jesse needs you.” He replied. I stared, “No, you said the doctor called.” I replied, standing up. He stared back, “No, I said Jesse needed you. For something…” He said slowly. I sighed and sat back down, “Why?” I asked. He shrugged and sat down next to me, “I know you’re stressed Vic… But everything will be okay.” He whispered. I sighed and looked around, “Where’s Jesse?” I asked. He pointed at the room in the back. I nodded and walked down the hall, passed the bunks, and approached the door. I soon heard voices, and a guitar being played. I knocked on the door, “It’s me Vic.” I said.

“It’s Vic,”
“Open the door,”

I sighed and leaned on the wall, and soon the door opened. “Come in,” I heard Jesse say. I opened the door and walked in. Tony was sitting on the bed, where Jesse was also sitting upon it holding an acoustic guitar. “Hey, Vic.” Tony smiled. Jesse waved with a grin, “You seem tired.” He said, looking at me. I shrugged, “I just woke up,” I said sitting down next to him. “Kellin said you needed me..?” He nodded, “Well, we were… um…” Jesse looked at Tony, trying to think of something. “Jamming,” Tony said quickly. Jesse nodded, “Yeah… we wanted to do a cover of a song...” He said pointing at the empty piece of paper. I stared, “It’s... blank.” Tony shook his head, “Turn it over,”

I grabbed the paper and turned it over.

I never meant to be the one, who kept you from the dark
but now i know my wounds are sewn, because of who you are
i will take this burden on, and become the holy one
but remember i am human and i’m bound to sing this song

so hear my voice, reminds you not to bleed
I am here

savior, will be there
when you are feeling alone, oh
a savior, for all that you do
so you live freely without their harm

so here i write my lullaby to all the lonely ones
remember as you learn to try, to be the one you love
so i can take his pen and teach you how to live
what is left unsaid, the greatest gift i give

so hear my voice, reminds you not to bleed
i am here,

savior will be there, when you are feeling alone, oh
a savior, for all that you do, so you live freely without their harm

savior will be there, when you are feeling alone, oh
a savior, for all that you do, so you live freely without their harm

when i hear your cries, praying for life, i will be there
when i hear your cries, praying for life, I will be there

I will fight,
I will always be there
I will fight, for you

I read over and over. How ironic. I looked up at the guys, “Why do you need me for this?” I asked. Jesse smiled, “Because, you have the wonderful voice.” He winked. I chuckled, “OK, well let’s first listen to the song.” I said. Tony smiled, “This song is.. Bella’s favorite,” He frowned a little. My heart ached, Is she alright? I smiled sadly, “Oh,” Jesse grabbed his laptop and played the song. I sat there, my arms wrapped around my knees. I closed my eyes, and listened to the song carefully. I never meant to be the one, who kept you from the dark… I will take this burden on, and become to holy one… so hear my voice, reminds you not to bleed… I am here.

“Savior,” I whispered, “Will be there… When you are feeling alone.. oh.” I hummed.

After the song was done, I knew what I was going to do.

I placed the laptop on the desk in front of us, and put the camera on. After a few jams, we knew what to do. I got the rhythm of the song, as well as Jesse. I bit my lip, and looked at the guys, “Are we ready?” They nodded. Tony was going to be doing the electric parts, which was followed by the picking.

I faced the camera and started recording.

“Hey guys, it’s .. Me Vic from Pierce the Veil.” I waved at the camera, with a slight smile.
“Tony, from Pierce The Veil..” Tony said with a wave. “Jesse, from sleeping with sirens.”  Jesse smiled.

“We.. um, decided to do a cover of a song from.. Black Veil Brides, which is my friend, Bella’s, favorite band, besides us. Um, she’s in the hospital right now, and it has really gotten into me, since she’s someone I was glad to have met.. I’ve been praying for so long for her to wake up. She hit her head pretty hard..”  “She’s in a coma and I’m hoping for her to wake up soon..” I sighed. “And well, we decided to do a cover of one of her favorite song, one that she loved a lot.” I smiled a little. I glanced at the guys and nodded. Jesse started the song, his fingers picking the strings, later followed by Tony.

I never meant to be the one… Who kept you from the dark..” I singed, looking down.
But now, I know my wounds are sewn… Because of who you are,” I looked into the camera.
I will take this burden on, and become the holy one,” I placed my hand on my chest,
but remember… i am human and i’m bound to sing this song,” I shut my eyes.

So hear my voice, reminds you not to bleed..” I raised my voice a little, “I am here,”

“Savior! will be there..” I shut my eyes and tapped my foot on the floor,  “When you are feeling alone, oh..” I whispered. “A savior! for all that you do..” I hummed “So you live freely without their harm…” I smiled.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Jesse smiled at me, still playing the guitar. I smiled back and looked at Tony, he smiled. I looked at the camera and waited for my cue.

“So here i write my lullaby to all the lonely ones…” I singed, raising my voice a little, “Remember as you learn to try, to be the one you love,” I smiled. “So I can take his pen … and teach you how to live..” I stared at the camera, “What is left unsaid… the greatest gift i give,” I closed my eyes.

so hear my voice, reminds you not to bleed
“I… am here,” I opened my eyes and singed,  “Savior! Will be there, when you are feeling alone, oh..” I cooed, “A savior! For all that you do... so you live freely without their harm…” I gulped and head banged a little hearing the melody sink in me.

“Savior will be there... when you are feeling alone, oh..” I raised my voice, “A savior! for all that you do, so you live freely without their harm..”

“When i hear your cries!” I raised my voice once more, “Praying for light.. I will be the-e-ere..” I fought back the tears, “When I hear… your cries! Praying for life! I will be there..” I held the last word, softly.

“I will always be there… I will fight, for you!” I held the last word, fading it slowly. Jesse & Tony kept playing until it was all over.

I smiled a little, “Bella exactly wasn’t in the crowd like any of us, she was an outcast. She had nobody but only her friend, and her parents to understand her. But to those who think they are alone…” I looked down, and breathed a little..

I looked up at the camera and placed my finger on the “Stop” Button.

 “I am here.. we are here.” I smiled and pressed the button.

~ ~ ~ ~

“I open my lungs dear.. I sing this song at funerals no rush..” I hummed, swaying a little. “These lyrics heard a thousand times…. just plush.” I smiled and leaned my head on my knees, my arms wrapped around them. My earbuds blasted one of the songs Bella played a lot in her room. The memory of her made me smile sadly, the thought of her still being in the hospital killed me. Relationships are hard to control, I thought. Even if you’re not the one in the relationship… you want the one you can’t have, I thought. The day I saw her, it made me become so confused, so frustrated. But I had to let it go, really smart Vic! I shut my eyes and growled a little, feeling frustrated once again. You had to let it slide, huh? Really really nice! I squeezed my eyes shut, and focused on the song instead of my thoughts.  You can’t escape reality, Fuentes. This is ALL your fault! If you weren’t a fucking chicken, you would’ve made the move. But no, you realize it once she was already taken. Now you have made her very confused, and because of your very smart move, you caused trouble between her and Jaime, YOUR best friend! You would’ve avoided all of that, by just making the right move. Now she’s in the hospital, because of you! “Shut up!” I yelled, gripping my hair with both hands, shaking my head continuously.

“Vic, Vic!” I opened my eyes and saw Jaime’s eyes look deep into mine. He held me with his arms, shaking me bringing me to reality. I gulped and pressed my hands onto my sweaty forehead. He sighed a little, “Nightmares?” He asked. I shrugged a little, “No… Consciousness.” I replied. He stared, “Oh.” He let go of me a little, and sat down next to me. I was surprised a little, he hasn’t talked to me very often. I took off one earbud, and looked down at my iPhone, seeing that the song was on replay. I paused it, and put it aside.

“I guess you’re really taking it hard,” Jaime whispered. I looked at him, “Yeah, she means.. a lot. She was my best friend after all,” I smiled a little.

“Stop lying, Fuentes.” Jaime looked at me, “You love her, and you are desperate for her to wake up.”

I sighed and looked down, “You don’t understand..”

“VIC, I DO FUCKING UNDERSTAND!” Jaime exploded.

I jumped a little, and looked at him surprised by his outburst. “Jaime…” He looked away, but I knew he had watery eyes. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed, “I love her, and It’s KILLING me to see her not waking up. I’m trying to control my emotions but I can’t.. It’s hard to, because it’s killing me slowly and painfully. My smiles  to our crowd is just a facade to hide my sorrow.” He whispered. I looked down, “It’s all my fault..” I said, wrapping my arms around my knees. “It’s ALL my fault she’s in the hospital.. Because of my brilliant moves, I caused of all this..”

He remained silent.

“You guys were perfect, until I kissed her and made her confused of her feelings. Probably from all the pressure that was given to her, Michael… Grace… Her past… The pain, everything was driving her nuts. I just came and added more to the misery she was already living in. She doesn’t have feelings for me, I know it. She loves you, not me… I tried to tell you this before, but you never let me, or her.” I said, now looking at him.

He looked down at the floor, his eyes showed regret.

“Listen to me, Jaime. She loves you, not me. I bet she would never beg for forgiveness from me, but she did to you… She didn’t let it slide, she begged for you to listen to her. She cried, she found “relief” on alcohol, and she went missing for two days, remember? But she came back, drunk! I heard her knock on your door, but she fainted and hit her head hard on ground. Jaime, she wanted you to listen to her, she was very desperate.” I clenched my teeth.

Anger had rose.

“You didn’t listen to her!” I yelled.

Jaime looked at me, frowning. “Vic… I..”

I shook my head, “I don’t want you to forgive me, but her. She belongs with you, not me. It was never meant to be. She chose you! NOT me.” I said, bitter.

“If I were you, I wouldn’t have ever let her go.. She was never responsible of what I have done.” I whispered.

He looked down at the ground, not saying one word. I stood up and grabbed my iPhone, and walked out the bus.

“Vic! Where are you going?” Kellin asked, now following me.

“Somewhere where I’ll be able to calm down. But not here.” I replied.

~ o ~

Rain: Since I had no school Monday and today, nor tomorrow... I wrote a lot more chapters! :D I think the rain brightened my mood O..O So um yeah! :D Things got way tensy tehehe I LOVED IT! Anyway, listen to the songs on the side, they are by The Pretty Reckless, Taylor Momsen's band, AKA who plays Bella :) Vote + Comment + love! My dears <3

~Rain<3