Unicorns like to watch hot guys

A.N 

This chapter is kind of rushed.

***

You know what's really annoying?

When people sneak up on you.

Or maybe for you it isn’t because it doesn't happen to you that often, but for me it is…or it was. Chase and Aiden used to do it all the time, so I learned how to figure out when people are sneaking up on you .I kind of missed it lately, well, until a few seconds ago when I was peacefully walking down the hallway and thinking about carrots when I had the familiar felling that someone was trying to scare me.

So I do what I always do. Continue walking and when someone screams in your ear just turn around and say "You suck at scaring people" ,then turn around again and continue walking.

"Seriously? That's all you're going to say? I didn’t even startle you a bit?"  a voice that sounds like Triffany says.

"Nope, I hears you ages ago, you sounded like a elephant.” I say, waiting for her to catch up.

Well, that isn’t really true, but it doesn't hurt to lie a bit .Now, does it?

"Hmm…then I guess I should practice it more"

"Yeah ,maybe you should" I reply, not really paying attention to what she was saying ,but more on her clothes.

She was wearing again a dress, not so girly like the last. I actually like this one. It was dark green, made of lace and the sleeves reached her elbows.

"Hey! Are you listening to me? " she asks ,poking me. "And even more important is why is Damien Breaker walking towards us?"

And she was right,he was coming this way,he ctually was just a few meters away.

When he reaches us he says looking at me "Just out of curiosity, why was someone screaming 'oh my god, the devil' at seven in the morning?

"Oh, that’s because of pudgy." I said still looking ahead

"Right…so pudgy woke me up." 

This time I looked at him and he had a confused expression, you could say he looked cute with his brows furrowed and that clueless look.

Why do all hot boys have to be such jerks? I mean, ok, you like your daily dose of sex, but that doesn't mean that the girl you have it with cant be your girlfriend. And even if you want to be a wan-whore, you don't have to treat everybody like shit because they're not as popular as you, also maybe it would be a good idea to stop fucking 3 different girls per day; nobody can be that hormonal . 

That's jerky, extremely jerky.

Wait, does jerky exist? It probably does. Yeah.

"Yes ,pudgy woke you up .I just said that before. " I said slowly

But hen, Triffany grabbed my arm and started dragging me away saying "We have to go! Sorry. "

Only when she reached a bathroom I was able to move my arm after my free will.

After she locked the door ,she turned to me looking…I don’t really know what that look is, but she was blushing a little.

"You know that Olivia pretty much hates that guy, right? And waht was that about? "

"Yeah i know, but it’s not like I did anything with him,and he's just my neighbor. Plus I don't have a good impression about him either"

"Oh,right…you didn’t do anything…" she muttered looking down