Chapter Eighteen

"Anastasia, come here," Demetrius snarled once again. But I still didn't move. I couldn't move. I wasn't sure how to react to his hostile manner. He wasn’t pleased he was pissed and I wasn’t sure why. He had no reason to be angry and not angry at me but it was surly directed at me. His grey eyes slicing dagger through me.

When it was apparent I wasn’t going to move from where I was and I sure as hell wasn’t going to walk to him, he took it upon himself to come to me. I watched with wide eyes as he sauntered towards me. Fear seeped through me.

Run!

Something within screamed and I wasn’t in any position not to listen. I turned and ran. I made it a couple of feet until I was shoved from the back losing my footing and was soon flying towards the ground. Before I had a face full of grass, I was gracefully overturned and I slammed onto something equally as hard. I slowly opened my eyes and I was facing upwards into the sky.

“Next time I say come, come,” Demetrius voice growled.

Before I could reply, He quickly pushed himself up along with me without any effort. He began to walk towards his car and I knew what was going to happen next. 

Flashbacks of the day we had first went to his house came to mind. But that didn't stop me from struggling. I tried to jerk my arm away from his grasp but this only caused him to hold tighter.

"Let go!"

I clawed my nails into his skin taking satisfaction when he hissed out but to my annoyance, he didn't let go. "What are you doing?" I tried calmly. He didn't reply which only spark announce and frustration from me. "Let me go! You have no right to put your hands on me!" I snapped.

He whirled around facing me. His face loomed over my own and I couldn't help but take a shaky step back as I looked into his estranged face. He looked murderous. "But you have no problem holding onto Louie or having him touch you or my brother do you?" He let a bitter laugh as his hold began to tighten causing me to flinch from the pain. "Of course you wouldn't mind."

I scrunched my eyebrows confused at his statement. "You are nothing but a little tease," he growled.

His words felt like a slap to the face. He was basically calling me a whore. I had never in my life been called that. My heart felt as if it was being squeezed and I had the most odd feeling to cry. His accusation hurt but it also didn't give him the right to say such things to me. He had no right at all. 

"Let go," I croaked out.

"So you can go with them?" He asked his voice oozing with accusation.

I felt my skin begin to princle. "Let me go!" I yelled as I began to trash around angrily trying to get out of his hold.  "Let go! Let go! Let go!" I screamed over and over as I pushed and shoved at him. Without realizing it, tears had began to escape. Tears of anger or some other, I had no clue.

"Stop!" Demetrius growled. But I didn't listen I kept trashing around. He suddenly pulled hard on my arm causing me to slam right into his chest. "I said stop," he repeated his voice dead serious.

I looked into his grey eyes, anger and resentment were clear in there and I had no idea why he was angry at me. I had done nothing to him. "And I said let me go. You stop. You think you are big and bad? You think you have control over everyone with your stupid handsome face and your stupid perfect physic?" I slammed my finger into his chest he seemed unfazed by my action. "You think you have every girl dying to be with you or be held by you? Well no! I rather be with Louie or your brother than to have touched by you!" Even as I said the words it felt wrong. The words felt wrong sliding out out of my mouth and rolling right through my toung. Salty. Defiant. A big no no. But that didn't stop me nor did I take them back. I felt no remorse at saying them. "Let me go!" I growled. We stayed glaring at each other.