The REBELZ Series (©️ 2013-present) + Characters

This is a SAMPLE of *Book One* of The REBELZ series, referred to as follows...

The REBELZ
(Book 1:)
"The Beginning"

|  ( R )  |

Genre: Dystopian | Science-Fiction (includes- Action/Adventure)

▪️ Rated PG-13 = This content is generally suitable for everyone on Wattpad; may contain some use of strong language, and may be mature at certain parts...
▪️ Since this is a dystopian, futuristic story, it will contain violence, occasionally offensive language (no F-words of any kind or the other form of "crap"), blood/gore, torture, death...

Reader Discretion is Advised!******

Written & Created By: TessaMxdori95
AKA: Tessa A. E. McLelland

******************

The cover is ALSO my own creation! Anyone thinking of stealing it WILL have hell to pay!!! Just a fair warning! 🤨

This is my own story that was inspired by other books, but I've tried to make it as uniquely my own as possible!! Anything that seems to be straight out of another book series is PURELY UNINTENTIONAL!!!!

This is a ROUGH DRAFT that I originally wrote during high school between 2010–2013, and this is undergoing MAJOR editing. I hope to publish it one day but I'm posting it HERE so I can *hopefully* get feedback.

This story is very juvenile (hence the silly humor & bad writing) so CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is what I'm looking for. Thanks!!

ALSO:
Many images located in the Media section of each chapter, unless otherwise specified differently, belongs to the rightful owner and is NOT my own!!
I found many of the images—mainly any containing actors—using the Google search engine!!!

*****************

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

CAST
(as I've imagined them)
* ALL or SOME are subjected to change! *

**PLEASE use "Page Scrolling" so that the pictures below line up with their caption!**