8: What's Understood?

Kyla

I woke up annoyed. I was not only annoyed that I wasn't getting any Andre dick, but I was annoyed because I wasn't getting any dick at all.

It's been days and I haven't received not one call from the bastard.

Yes, it was one session and Yes, he probably doesn't have my number, but that's not the point. If he was feigning me as much as I was him, he would've found a way, just like the first time.

I sighed to myself and went to take a shower and map out my day. I shouldn't let him bring me down, I mean it was only one time.

I ran the shower and stepped in slowly. I left the water steaming hot, enjoying the feel on my body. I wouldn't be going in to work today, because of the simple fact that I didn't need to.

I had told Lance that I wasn't feel well the day before, just so I could have this day off. Usually I loved work, but I just really wanted to lounge around the house today. I wanted to take time for myself.

After my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and then dried my damp hair with a separate towel.

I put on some silk pajamas and then headed to the kitchen. I was starting to get lonely living alone. There was nobody to really connect with, it was only me.

I mean yes, a lot of the time I enjoyed the silence, but there was a small part of me that wished there was someone here to annoy me from time to time.

I've thought about moving in with Taylor a few times, but the thought only left as soon as it came. That would eventually be too much to handle.

A knock on the door rendered my thoughts and I sat down the cup of coffee that I had just made and went to answer it.

I opened up the door and Taylor's smiling face met mine. I was actually happy to see her, since I was feeling a little lonely.

She embraced me into a hug and then stepped in. "What are you doing here?" I asked, walking back to the kitchen.

"I came to help you straighten up" she smiled. "Remember mama and daddy are going to be here tomorrow"

Shit

I mentally face palmed myself. I had completely forgot that they were visiting for my birthday. Even though my birthday was next weekend, they were coming this weekend to celebrate.

It was still suppose to be a surprise for me, but of course my sister told me, because if she wouldn't have then I wouldn't be prepared physically or mentally.

"Thanks Taylor. I forgot I don't know what I would do without you."

She nodded and then set her purse down on the coffee table.

When my parents come here for lord know's what Taylor and I always have to damn near completely redecorate my place.

It wasn't that my choice of style was provocative or disapproving, it just wasn't what they would have liked to see. I'm always such a disappointment to them in life that I wouldn't want them to disapprove in everything I do.

I know that I'm a grown woman and that I can make my own decisions, but my parents always have a way of controlling us, even when we're not under their wing. I've always hated how they did that, but I can't complain, because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be the hardworking woman I am today.

"Okay so where should we start?" Taylor asked.

And that was the sentence that officially started my day. First Taylor and I cleaned the basics which included the bathroom, kitchen and rooms.