Chapter 5

Awkwardness. It was clouding the air around the boys that night. They were all sitting together at a large wooden table in the middle of Lou's hotel room. Louis immidiately knew something strange was going on when he was looking at the lads.

The strange stares Harry and Zayn were giving each other, and Niall and Liam locking eyes with each other from accross the table for minutes on end everytime they'd look up. Louis just sat there and smiled, staring at them. He knew exactly what was going on.

"Haha" The tiniest giggle slipped out of Louis' mouth. The boys all turned there heads nervously to him. He just stared back with a cheeky grin on his face.

"What's so funny Louis?" Zayn said nervously, with a faint smile on his face which was clearly fake.

"Ohhhh nuthin. Nuthin at all..." Louis went back to eating, the boys' eyes glued to him.

Louis could tell. Almost immidiately he could tell what was going on. Niall and Liam were obviously having sex, no doubt about that. They were undressing each other with their eyes right then and there at the table. And Harry and Zayn... Harry and Zayn's dilema was more... complicated. Louis got the sense that they were involved in what could play out to be a forbidden secret relationship, but only time could tell.

Louis was proud of himself. Proud that he knew his mates so well that he could practically read all of their minds. Louis got up from the table still grinning.

"I think I'm going to go out, anyone wanna join me?" Louis asked. He already knew that everyone's answer would be a no.

"Uh-uh-um I'm gonna take a shower and get to bed. Its getting pretty late" Harry said. His slow voice almost emotionless.

The other boys looked around at eachother sort of nodding as if in agreement.

"Well okay then..." Louis paused as if waiting for someone to speak up. Nothing. So he continued. "Text me if you need anything" He walked from the table, picked his jacket off the hook and put it on. He then opened up the door and left through it.

Niall and Liam quickly shot up from the table

"Where are you guys going in such a hurry?" Zayn asked, not caring really for an answer.

"Back to our room to..." Niall was cut off by Liam.

"Back to our room to watch this documentary on dolphins" Liam said. The room fell silent. Was dolphins the best he could think of?

"Sounds interesting" Harry smiled. He wanted out of that room as bad as Niall and Liam did. "Well im gonna go too" Harry got up from the table and walked out of the room, Zayn close behind followed by Liam and Niall. They followed each other down the hall until splitting off down different corridors. Niall and Liam were in such a hurry, they didn't even notice that Harry turned down Zayn's hall.

The city was alive with the sound of music. The music being the subway stations, the honking of car horns and the busy footsteps of the people who only came out at night. Louis loved it here. For some reason, the US seemed so much more different from the UK. There was just something about the atmosphere that made him smile.

"ITS LOUIS TOMLINSON!"

Damn. He had almost forgotten that he was famous worldwide, and that he had fans. A crowd quickly formed around him. It was almost overwhelming.

"LOU I LOVE YOU"

and

"CAN I HAVE YOUR BABY"

were things he heard all too often. Nothing new to see here except for someone who stood out to Louis. No this person wasn't in the crowd of crazy fangirls, they were just a regular citizen walking down the sidewalk.

"Can I have an autograph?" A girl shouted, breaking Louis' trance.

"Uh yeah sure" Louis signed her arm and was off pushing and shoving to get out of the crowd.

Someone screamed "WHERE ARE YOU GOING OMFG"

He ran and ran until he caught up with the stranger. He grabbed the stranger by the shoulder, stopping them abruptly.

"Wait!" Louis shouted, louder than he intended. The stranger quickly turned around. Louis thought he'd might faint.

"Hey do I know you?" The guy smiled. His smile. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Louis was quickly lost in the man's eyes. "Umm.."

"I'm Louis Tomlinson from One Direction." Louis said out of breath. He smiled at the man waiting for a response. The man looked confused.

"I'm sorry haha I dont know a Louis" The guy said and went on his way.

What the hell. Louis stood there, shocked and dissappointed. How could he not know of One Direction? EVERYONE knows about 1D! This made Louis want to get to know the stranger even more.

"Wait! What's your name?!" Louis shouted.

The man stopped on the sidewalk. He slowly turned around and looked Louis in the eyes. His stare was mysterious and dark. The man let out one word. One word was all it took.

"Logan" He grinned, turned around and started to walk away. That grin seemed to have been melting Lou from the inside out. He felt weak in the knees and had to sit down on a street bench. He smiled to himself. Logan. What an amazing name. All of his happy thoughts went away when he heard the buzzing of his phone. He pulled it out of his pocket.

1 New Message-

"Where are you? ;)"

winky face.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Zayn layed his head down on Harry's bare chest. It was warm against his face, and the sound of his heart beating soothed him. It made him feel like there was no other place in the world he would rather be. This was it. This was what he wanted. A relationship like this. Someone to cuddle with, to laugh with, to cry with, someone like Harry. No, not someone like Harry, Zayn wanted Harry. Zayn lowered his arm down and grabbed Harry's hand, slipping his fingers in between his. Zayn brushed his curls over his ear and whispered softly to Harry,

"Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me"

Harry shut his eyes. The sound of Zayn's voice, the warmth of his breath on his neck gave him chills. Harry smiled and turned his head to Zayn, whos dark eyes were staring back at him.

"Babe I love you so much right now" Harry whispered still holding Zayn's hand.

"But I've always loved you" Zayn slowly grew closer to Harry, and kissed him deeply. Harry shut his eyes. He didn't want this kiss to end. It was too perfect. The whole moment was just too perfect to come to an end. But Zayn broke away.

"Aww damn" Harry pouted wanting more. Zayn smiled.

"It's late, we have rehearsals tomorrow Harry, Its time to go to bed."

The two figured they should probably go back to their individual hotel rooms, but they decided to take the chance and stay together.

"Goodnight Zayn" Harry placed his hand on Zayn's chest and kissed him on the forehead.

"Goodnight babe" Zayn smiled and turned off the lamp on the night stand. "I love you" the words left his lips so effortlessly. It was almost too easy.

"I love you too"