The Adventures of Tucker and Jimmy

Tucker wrung his hands, "I don't know what to do with my life, everything is a fucking dead end and I can't do shit about it." He looked off to the side as he confided in his roommate, "I only went to college for the bitches, they're hot and everything but last night I started thinking about it after the boning this chick who wouldn't shut the fuck up about what she was going to do once she got out of here. It makes me feel like shit." James sat there listening to Tucker, he too had no clue what the future held but there were more problems that he had that were more current.

"Daphne's moving away," he said, with a somber look on his face.

"Sexy Daphne? The one that gives really good he- hey uh never mind." The look from James was sharp and annoyed, he knew that both Tucker and Daphne had shacked in a couple of times but didn't want to be reminded about it every time he brought up her name. "I mean, why is she moving?"

"I kind of don't want to talk about it," he shifted in his seat, "I guess she just doesn't like me anymore, I don't know what I did wrong."

"My mom called me today." Jimmy looked at Tucker half expecting him to flip a table over and half expecting him to brush it off.

"Oh fuck, how did it go?" James asked

"It's the same shit as always, 'how are you?' 'how's it going?' 'you're the one names Lavernius right?' 'Do you have any money I could borrow?' I'm fucking tired of her shit." Tucker let out a sigh, "I swear to god the only call I want from that bitch is a call saying she died from being a fucking slut. I think I need a drink." Tucker got up and grabbed his keys, and told James that he would be back with some beers.

"Do you mind getting something else? I kind of have an issue with drinking beer." Jimmy yelled out.

"Are you fucking kidding me? FINE." Tucker wailed as he left. Jimmy sat back and sank into the couch closing his eyes, he hasn't been able to sleep for a couple days now since he's been worrying about Dahpne. What happens if she gets hurt, she doesn't know how to handle herself, what would he do if something happened to her? He was startled by the banging on the door and leaped to answer it when he heard Tucker's voice on the other side, "Let me in dude!" He unlocked the door and let him in.

"That was pretty quick, how did you..?"

"Hell yeah it was, those douchbags down the hall were having a party but they were passed the fuck out so I took their shit and propped them up in really awkward sexual positions." Tucker held up a case of Smirnoff Ice, "and the best part is that they didn't even open this shit yet. Now get out of the way, I don't wanna stand in the doorway for like five fucking hours." He made his way towards the couch and plopped on one end of it, "Now, let's get drunk." James sat down on the other end of the couch with the case in between the two of them. Tucker hands one to him and drinks in the name of hoping his mother dies. James takes a sip and pauses for a second, then he takes another and another, soon being able to feel it.

"Yo Lav, this is pretty good," James says as he takes another gulp giving a sidewards glance towards his roomate seeing that he had already drained his first bottle and was working on his second.

"Yeah, I guess it is. If you're a pussy." Tucker snickered before he downed his next drink, "I can feel the the diabetes in this shit." James followed suit, trying to keep up with Tucker's pace as best as he could for a lightweight. A half hour and fourteen bottles later later, there was a grin on both of their faces that they couldn't even begin to try and wipe off. Tucker tried to listen to the story that Jimmy was telling but couldn't manage to concentrate. "You know what, I'm going to lie down." He said with a yawn. He pushed the case off of the couch and crawled towards James, placing his head in his friend's lap. "You know Jimmy, I really don't give a shit about anything anymore."