Chappie 1

~Lexi's P.O.V.~

"Are we there yet?" I asked jumping around in the private airline.

"Lexi sit down!" My best friend Danny told me. "The jet hasn't even taken off yet."

"Shut up Worsnop. You, my friend, are a buzz kill."

He rolled his eyes and I sat down on the plush chair. I almost closed my eyes but I kept them open. I did not want to fall asleep and wake up with a sharpie mustache on my face.

"James you wanker! You ate all of the cookies!" My older brother, Ben whined.

James didn't eat the cookies.... I hid them cause Cam, Sam, and Ben always eat them and don't save any for me, Danny, or James.

"I did not!" James yelled from the little closet. Who knows why he's in there.

I laughed and Ben pouted going to his seat.

"So why are you so excited to get to England? You weren't even this excited to leave." Ben asked.

"Oh... Just excited to go to York and see mum and dad." I lied.

"Oh my god! You want to see a joy don't you!"

"No I don't!" I glared at him.

"Lies!" Cam yelled. Cam is normally quiet, but once you get to know him he's just as crazy as us.

"Shut it balls-up!" I glared at him two. He shrugged and sat next to Sam.

Sam was the first one to fall asleep. The plane had just started to take off.

I got up out of the chair and aged through the pens.

I found a pink set erase marker and doodled and Sam's face. He will not be happy when he wakes up.

I was excited to see my friend Katie. I met her in London a while ago and we've kept contact ever since. She and her boyfriend planned a flight to London and I told her we can meet up for our summer vacation.

I always thought her and Ben would be cute together. But no! She's just too in love with Cody. He's a nice guy though.

I opened up the closet and saw James holding a tennis racket.

"Gosh I'm not Ben. But I have the cookies." I smiled.

"Really!? He wants to wring my neck cause he thinks I ate them all!"

I chuckled and got out of the closet. James needs to realize that Ben isn't that scary. I mean the most girlish thing about Ben, is Ben.

"If anyone draws on my face I will stab them!" I yelled before walking over to the couch and laying down, making sure to hide my face.

********

"Wake up!" I heard someone yell.

"Wake up Lexi we are here!" That someone, was Ben and Sam.

I woke up and laughed when Sam most likely hadn't noticed the expo marker in his face.

I flicked my fringe out of my face and sat up. We grabbed our things and as soon as we got off the jet and into the airport several people (mostly teenage girls) recognized my brother and the others.

How would they know, you might ask.

Well, my brother, Danny, Sam, Cam, and James are all in a band. They are pretty known too.

Their band is called Asking Alexandria.

I don't know who Alexandria is, but she isn't me.

I'm Alexis, or Lexi for short. I do nothing in the band. But if I go on tour with them, I hang back stage or I help out the merch girl.

Ben Bruce, my brother, is the lead guitarist. Sam Bettley is the bassist, James Cassels is the drummer, Dany Worsnop is the clean and unclean vocalist, and Cam Liddell is the rhythm guitarist.

These guys are my best friends and I know that we are going to have a hell of a time on this trip.

All we have to do now is find Katie ad Cody.

------

A.N:

Hello there I'm Lexi. I'm one of the owners of this account.

Sorry the chapter is so short. But if you like it, could you please drop a comment or hit that vote button? Me and Katie would really appreciate it c:

Welp, see ya guys.

-Lexi