Free Fall

One second. That's all it takes to change the coarse of your life forever. A simple decision can be the  difference between happiness and sorrow. Between life and death . . . 

_______________________________________________________________________________

I'm pissed. Like genuinely mad. & believe me I have a good reason to be.

And it's not because I've been though hell and back and I'm still on my feet. It's not because I have to take care of my co-dependent drug addict of a mother. It's not because I've had to raise myself and my little brother. It's not even because my deadbeat of a father finally decided to come back after all these years. No all of this I can handle. I'm pissed because I had to move across the country and leave my life in New York. I'm mad because I now have to deal with girls whose biggest problem is breaking a nail and wearing last season Prada. I'm mad because I go to a school we're your judged on how much money you have and how much of a slut you can dress as. And I'm pissed because I am now next door neighbor's with the most arrogant, cocky, sexy, douchebag player in the world. And I'm pissed because I think I may like him. 

My name is Summer Hayes and this is my story.