Chapter 11

Here's chapter eleven!

I'm thankful for all you guys reading and stuff. It boosts my confidence as a writer a whole lot.

Keep reading~!

Vote, rate comment, message me, do whatever ya like!

~Happy reading to you all~

---------------------------------------

I awoke, but not of my own accord. I still felt like I was asleep. My body was numb, and my limbs moved by themselves. I felt my back burning, but I couldn't get to see what it was. I felt as if there were strings attached to my body, dragging my limbs, and carrying me to where I needed to be.

Yet my destination was undisclosed to me.

As my brain woke up slowly, I realized that my surroundings consisted of the Reaper's Association place.

What the hell am I doing here...? I thought I was in hell....

You're back home, Zel, I'm so glad you're okay.

What was that, Scythe? I thought it was a burden to be my companion?

Well, when you were in hell, I couldn't reach you, so I couldn't mock you incessantly. That's all. You're still a major pain in my arse.

I love you too.

My senses came to me one by one and I oriented myself successfully in the large room.

Then, a voice far different from that of my scythe's sounded in my head.

"Dearest Zel, I've brought you back here to do what you agreed to do" It was Lucifer. I cringed at the softness of his voice. It was melodious, almost angelic.

My body was awake, yet I had no control.

My legs walked into Death's office, where he was sitting.

"Zel! There you are. You dissappeared last night!" The Reaper said, seeming a bit worried. I didn't believe he could worry at all.

Lucifer spoke in my head.

I have total control of your body, Zel. Don't try fighting back, it'll only hurt you, dear.

Well shit. I've screwed up, the trouble my stubborness and irrationality got me into...Jeeze.

"Hello, father." I said, my lips moving, and forming words on their own.

"I didn't think you'd ever call me father, now, did you need some--"

My arms swung my scythe at the Reaper, causing his head to be disconnected from his body. His skull rolled to the floor.

"Now, I know you're mad, but beheading me?! You're overreacting! " Death yelled, clearly furious. I could see where I got my temper from.

Suddenly, my body felt like it was on fire, getting ready to explode, or melt.

'Let me out, Lucifer! ' I screamed in my head. I felt myself being pushed farther into my own mind in response, and I screamed in pain.

Death stared at me. "Zel? What's going on?" he asked, reaching a bony hand out to me.

My hand grabbed his arm, and twisted it into a position that snapped it in half.

"This is your daughter, Grim Reaper, but it is also not your daughter, does that make sense?" Lucifer said through my body. My voice sounded overlapped, a mix of my voice, and Lucifer's. The intense burning.... it was like heartburn on steroids, like my soul was being disintigrated.... that's it. ..My soul was being eaten alive.

Death looked furious, and black flames rose from somewhere within him, his eye sockets glowing red. "Let my daughter go, you imbicile!" He hissed. His fury sent shivers down my spine.

"Ohohoho You made the little girl shiver. What an accomplishment. Her frail body is still shaking, but my, what a lovely body it is...I like it, it's full of energy. And her soul is delectable. It's a shame it'll be gone in a few seconds. She agreed to kill you, you know." Lucifer said tauntingly, blocking my father's scythe with mine.

"Go back to the depths of Hell, and give me back Zel!"

"Ah, but I can't do that. You have a very powerful half-blood here, half reaper, half human. She's quite valuable. She'd make a good ruler, and messenger of hell. Maybe she can even become a personal weapon for me, what do you think? I can't allow such a valuable girl go to waste...I was going to let her go after I'd killed you...but...I've changed my mind, haha!" Lucifer chuckled, twirling my scythe. There was nothing I could do but sit back and watch as my soul quickly burned away.

----------------------------

I'm really sorry it's taken so long for me to update. But, here it is~!

Comment, and stuff :D