Don't touch his Squirt

If I Die Young Take My Death Note

Child's pov

Being suck in the room wasn't even the worst part, oh no the worst was the fact that they looked at me with those judging eyes. Oh how I hated when they looked at me with the eyes of arrogance, ignorance and sometimes fear. They didn't like me in perticular, they don't liked how I was a threat right now, or that I was being cooperative. Shishu doesn't have those eyes, and he doesn't think that way.
Beyond doesn't think that way, why is it that the things related to death are the only truths?

They are scared of shishu, they are scared of his power, they don't like how they could be killed in an instant.

"Squirt?" I was pulled from my thoughts from Shishu.

"Yes shishu?"

"You ok?" Asked beyond cutting in for shishu.
"Yeah, I guess so." I sighed

"You don't look fine." Shishu said looking at me, I guess I wasn't ok. My head hurt, my back ached, my eyes felt heavy and I was light headed.
"Your pale you should lay down." Beyond said, I guess I was pale to.
I just hopped on the couch and curled up.

"Your never that obedient, your sick."shishu said placing a hand on my four head.

"A really high fever." He mumbled, forgetting about my super hearing.

"Squirt? How much meat have you been eatting lately?" He asked stroking my head. I strained to remember.
"The last time you brought me some.. I think." I said in a breathy voice.

"That's it!" Shishu yelled flipping the table, startling everyone.
He ripped a page from his death note and threw it at L.
As soon as L saw shishu his eyes widened, but I didn't get to see anything eles. I blacked out.

*Shishu pov*
I seen the look that L fellow was giving me and I smiled a sinister grin.
"Yes you can see me now. Happy happy joy joy. See that girl on the couch? That child on the couch! Your keeping her here against her will. And even though your not letting her leave your sight your not caring for her correctly! She was better fed when it was just me and her! She's dying! And if she dies while in your care you can be sure that you will die after. She needs meat! Now! If she doesn't get it with in the next hour I will slowly kill off all of the people in this room." I said I seen his gaze turn to my squirt.
"She needs meat?" He pondered.
"She's a carnivor, a leopard, yes she needs meat. You can survive off of cake alone but she physically can't. This is her trying as to not be a bother to anyone. But she will die, she's sick now. Don't kill her. This is my warning." I said and sat next to her on the couch.

"Matsuda will you please go to the super market and get some meat." He order the young black hair male, said male nodded enthusisticly and left with a skip in his step.

"Why is it I can see you now?" L asked,
"Because I allowed you to see me." I said petting squirts hair.

"Are you Kira?" He asked Rollin his chair over to me.

"No, but even if I was I am a shinigami. A death god, you can't jail me." I said smirking.

"Shishu?" I heard come from squirts mouth. I looked down at her, she had her tail around her leg and her ears down. She was sweating buckets and looked as if she were restrained.

"Yes squirt?" I asked softly as I could.
"I don't feel good." She whispered arching her back with pain.

"I know, I know. It's ok. Their getting you meat." I said stroking her hair.

"It hurts so bad, just kill me now please. I can't take it." Her voice was stronger, it caught everyone's attention. Everything got silent and they all looked at us. Of course they couldn't see me but L.
"No, no I can't do that. I won't let it happen." I said looking into her yellow green eyes.