14.) The Game

I struggle to sit back up, but Zayn holds me down.

“Time starts now.” Harry says, looking at his watch. The Bradford bad boy doesn’t waste any time. He grabs me and makes me sit on him, facing his gorgeous honey-colored eyes. I close my eyes as his lips crash against mine. His hands capture my legs and make them encircle his hips, bringing us even closer to each other, crotches touching through the fabric of his jeans. I don’t return the kiss and keep my mouth shut in a fine line.

I feel him growing in his pants as he tries to bring us even closer. His hand grabs my ass hard, making me moan on his lips since he knocked the toy inside me. He gives it a hard smack and I gasp in shock, the object hitting my insides painfully. Zayn seizes the occasion to thrust his tongue inside my mouth, while his hands grope my breasts under my shirt. 

Goosebumps are all over my skin at the cold contact of his hands on my nipples. He pinches and twists them in his fingers while continuing to explore my mouth with his probing tongue. 

I move uncomfortably on him, making the butt-plug move once again inside me. I whimper in complaint at the sensations it gives me. Zayn takes his hands off my breasts, and puts them in my shorts. Without any warning, he thrusts his fingers inside me and I bite my lip hard to avoid screaming. He finger-fucks me for about a minute, then brings his coated fingers to my lips.

“Taste yourself.” He orders, his fingers on my lips. I shake my head no and his look hardens. With his free hand, he grasps my ass hard, purposefully touching the toy. 

An inhuman sound escapes my lips and he thrusts his fingers inside my mouth, making sure I suck them. The taste was salty and disgusting, and I refused to swallow.

“Swallow.” He orders again. I don’t budge. He does the 

unthinkable, and plucks my nose with his thumb and forefinger, not allowing me to breathe. “Now, swallow and you get to live another day.” He seethes. I hold my breath as long as I can, but give up after a few seconds only.

The sickly substance goes down my throat, and I want to vomit. Zayn lets go of my nose, and I take long gulps of air with both my mouth and my nose. He’s smirking as I try to regain my breath, panting madly.

“Times up.” Harry’s husky voice finishes.

“There you go.” Zayn says, before kissing me again and placing me back in the middle of their vicious little circle. I close my eyes as the butt-plug rubbed my insides again. I open my eyes and groan at the view I have, cheeks flushing burgundy. Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis had all taken their juniors out, and were stroking them carefully. Zayn was now doing the same, having had his fun with me.

“Whose turn is it now?” Liam asks, his head leaning back against the walls of the van. Almost immediately, the vehicle did a sudden left turn, sending me tumbling on Harry. He chuckles and lifts himself to a crouching position, his head not far from touching the ceiling of the vehicle.

“Lou, time us.” Harry says, before grabbing the chain of my handcuffs. He pulls me out of the circle from behind, making me whimper and groan in protest. I try slowing him down with my feet but no success. 

Harry drags me painfully along to the front of the van for all of them to see. Making me stand to a crouching position also, he lifts my arms up and brings the handcuffed hands up to still them on a hook placed on the back of the front seats. He forces me to sit back down so I end up placed in a very uncomfortable position.

“Harry, you should bring the blinds that separates us from the drivers, down.” Niall suggests, his eyes latched on my vulnerable body. There’s shuffling behind me and the sound of a visor being brought down. I moan loudly as there’s another bump on the road, and all the boys, except Harry, start stroking themselves more roughly. My arms start aching from the unpleasant position, but Harry clearly isn’t done with me as he brings his chinos and boxers down for me to see. I close my eyes and shut my mouth tightly. His fingers go under my shirt, tracing lines around my navel and making me shiver. Harry’s probing fingers go lower, and inch my shorts down. The cold air rushes to my nether regions, making me gasp and open my eyes. He took my shorts off completely, throwing them behind him and to the boys. They snicker and throw them around to each one of them, before finishing in Louis hands.

Harry straddles my hips, the tip of his erection pressing slightly against my entrance.

“Now remember, if you do anything except moaning, our time together is doubled.” He whispers in my ear, before thrusting himself deep inside me, completely.

“Oww!” The sound escapes my lips before I can prevent it. I bite my lip hard, regretting my outburst.

“Hmm. Double the time Lou!” He smirks, and dives in again, even harder. He doesn’t let me the time to adjust to his size, he just thrusts in at full strength. The mix of him inside me and the sex toy up my ass is nauseating. Each thrust makes me whimper, my ass rubbing painfully on the van’s floor while he propels himself as deep as possible. That and the fact my arms stuck behind my back were also killing me.

I hear panting and look over Harry's shoulder to see that Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall, were all close to cumming just by looking at Harry fuck me while I was defenceless. I shut my eyes in embarrassment. 

Harry’s face is twisted in concentration over me. He keeps pounding and doesn’t seem to be ready to cum just like his mates, pushed by his lust to continue punishing me. I try edging him on by moaning and groaning loudly at his assaults, but nothing breaks his concentration and the pain of his shaft inside me doesn’t retreat as fast as I thought it would.

After a couple minutes, there’s a spark of pleasure inside me and I moan in a very animalistic way, making everybody except Harry cum loudly in their hands. But slowly,the green-eyed boy gets tired, his thrusts less energetic but still as deep. That’s exactly when I start getting the most pleasure, the movements more precise and careful for my sore body.

“Guys, we’ll be arriving in less than five minutes at the airport so if you please stop your activities and get ready to get out.” 

Harry’s face turns a little angry at the driver’s sayings, and it pushes him to plunge inside my swollen entrance harder again. We both start panting, and Harry releases himself inside me. I’m on the verge also, but Harry pulls out right away, not allowing me to cum. I whine in protest, but he silences me with an angry stare.

He sighs, and motions for Niall to unlock my handcuffs while he puts his pants back on. The Irish-boy does as asked, but doesn’t look at me in the eyes even once. The handcuffs click open, and I rub my sore wrists. Louis hands me my shorts, and I put them on, before curling into a ball in a corner.