Chapter Five

Alicia Maryhow

*******

My phone is next to me, on the highest volume setting. Minutes and minutes pass as I am waiting for Marcus to call me. A text AT LEAST will be satisfying!! I mean geez. I guess he isn't ready to tell me? Or he likes the fact of an open relationship?

Impossible.

I'm fucking gorgeous! Any guy would want me and only me to themselves.

Plus, he's the one who asked me out. I wouldn't mind if he dumped me anyways. Why? I have backups. Plenty actually! Like Trey, Josh, Duncan, Mason, Elijah, more than enough.

Who cares about them, I'm focused on Marcus right now. Maybe he isn't ready... I guess I should call. No no Alicia, don't chase after him; let him chase after you.

Marcus Haynes

*******

Thoughts are skipping in and out of my head, thinking if I should call Alicia or not; I should call. But I can't tell her I'm bi, that would ruin her image of me! I'll just resist then. Or maybe tell her a lie?...

OUTGOING CALL

Alicia Maryhow

"Marcus,"she answered. "I wasn't expecting a call so soon!"

"Oh, well I just wanted you to know there's nothing I'm hiding. Or at least nothing you should know, really!"

There was a long pause before she responded..

"Ok." she didn't sound too understanding .

"Fine, come on over tonight. My place, we can talk in person."

"Ok, I'll be there, am I spending the night?"

"Uhh whatever you say."

*Beep*

Girls... this is one reason I prefer guys!

Alicia Maryhow

*******

"Mom, I'm going over a friend's house."

"Who, your boyfriend?"

She knows me so well. "Yea."

"Ok love, call me when you get in the car, when yo-"

"I know I know! When I get to his house, an hour after, and before I go to sleep. Yea yea, I'll let you know I'm still alive." My mom is sooo over-protective!

"Thanks honey, have fun." She said, handing me my bag as I went out the door. Once I got in the car, I text my mom.

Text To: Momma Mia♥

Text: In Le Car Now . ~ LisaBoo

I drive to Marcus's house. His new neighborhood looked torn down and very poor. As I pull up to his house, I get a better view; it looks like the size of my shed!

Text To: Momma Mia♥

Text: At Markie's House, I'm Alive. ~LisaBoo

Marcus was standing on his porch, I assume, waiting for me. When I walk inside, I was greeted by the warming heat. "Your parents aren't here?" I asked, not really worried. Marcus isn't the type to rape a girl in her sleep or even offer sex. He says if she wants it, she has to ask or start it.

"Nope, vacation." Marcus is also the only child and his patents go on vacations allot meaning he's home alone. Allot.

"Cool,"