Full Summary

-The Hiccups Along The Way- (Summary)

Hiccup was never like his peers. While they were rough and tough Vikings- Hiccup… Well he was just that. Hiccup.

(A/N): This story will flow through the course of the first movie and the tv show, Dragons: riders/defenders of berk. I plan on having this be endgame! Dagcup (I realize that dagur won’t be around till a lot later but there will be mentions and flashbacks with him in it.)

Also for those of you who do not like Dagcup, or slash I kindly suggest that you leave.

And for the record I do ship Hicstrid but I love Dagcup a little more and I’m sad to see the lack of it. (I mean how can you not ship dagcup the tiniest bit. It’s like dreamworks tries to make us ship it with dagur constantly calling hiccup delecate and saying things like “He’s mine” and all that. Seriously. Dagur wants hiccup. Whether for him to be his brother or not, Dagur is obsessed)

So yeah. I might just have my rendition of the movie be one story and then have a sequel for Riders of berk. I’m not sure how I’ll set this up. But please leave a comment on any suggestions you might have. (What you might like to see happen in the story or what not.)

I hope that you’ll enjoy the story and stick around for the ride

(Get it? ride? Dragons- the people of Berk ride dragons. I’m funny no one can tell me otherwise.)