Levi and Veronica's First Thanksgiving Dinner

A/N: Hello, lovely readers! Here's just a little treat for those who celebrated Thanksgiving (or didn't). The next bonus chapter will be posted around Christmas.

~~~~

Veronica:

How could I ask him to go and at the same time ask him not to go? Maybe I could ask him later when he looks less sexy.

I blew a raspberry with my lips.

Like that was ever going to happen. Levi, less sexy? Never with a capital 'N'!

Not when he was wearing black boxer briefs that left little to the imagination. I didn't have to imagine either. I could just as easily pull those down and take a nice, long peek.

"Did you say something, darling?"

Eyes up! "Hmmm what?"

Levi peered over his glasses. He totally caught me red-handed and dirty-minded! I cleared my throat and brought my eyes back to what I was reading: some hoighty-toighty Sweet Sixteen event details.

Levi snapped his book closed and set it aside. He reached for me, running the pads of his fingers along my spine. Then he blew warm breath from the small of my back to the nape of my neck.

How could I work with him around?

"You wanted to ask me something?"

"Hmmmm..." I hummed at the vibration of his voice behind my ear. "I didn't say anything."

"But, my love, you have that look."

"What look?" A look of want? Of fire-coated desire? I screwed my eyes shut when he pushed my bra strap off one shoulder and kissed the skin that was underneath it.

"All you have to do is ask me, my sweet, sweet love." He punctuated those words with flicks of his tongue along my neck.

"I didn't say I... Levi, you gotta stop or I... Please let me finish what I'm trying to say." I panted in between as Levi trailed those kisses down my back to one side of my ribs.

Then he stopped. Completely. And sat against the headboard, grinning at me.

"Why did you stop?" I protested.

He shrugged and cocked his head to one side. "You told me to."

I pouted. Levi tilted my chin up and leaned in for a quick kiss.

"Now, ask me." He sat back up, with that sexy smirk back on his face.

"I don't know what you're talking about". I glared at the paperwork before me.

"Veronica, you are a horrible liar." Levi added a chuckle.

I clicked my tongue. "What makes you think I'm lying?"

"One, you can't even look at me." I looked at him and narrowed my eyes to prove a point. Yet, he continued, "Two, your mother called me today."

I pushed off the mattress and sat on my haunches. My head swam from my quick change of position, but I shook it off. "She what?" I yelled.

"Relax, love, she just asked me if I'm going home for Thanksgiving with you."

That sneaky little she-devil! No wonder she had asked me so many questions this week.

"She thought it was time she meets the man schtooping her daughter. Those were her exact words, by the way." Levi's shoulders shook with laughter. I didn't doubt she used that word too.

Time for plan B. "You don't have to come. It's just a boring dinner with my mother and my sister. Nothing huge. Maggie might not even be there. For the last two years she's gone to June's for the Holidays." And to add the cherry on top, I crawled seductively (or whatever it was that Chase taught me) to him and straddled his lap.