Chapter 1: Where Are They Now?

Hi,

I know it's been a while since we last talked and well... Everything has changed. I've been keeping up with a lot of our old friends and it seems like no one is where we thought they'd be five years ago.

Puck regained all of his memories, but even then he didn't seem to feel the same way about Quinn anymore. He ended up returning to L.A. to pursue his career as a screenwriter and even sprung up a romance with Mercedes Jones, the famous popstar. Weird, huh? Everyone thinks they're super cute together and on their way to be one of Hollywood's greatest power couples, even Quinn, who isn't in the least bit bitter. Ok, maybe she's a little bit bitter, but she can't really complain now that she has officially moved in with her boyfriend, AKA my cousin, Jesse St. James. I know, totally out of the blue right? I had my money on that Brody guy. I guess one way or another, Quinn and I were destined to be in the same family!

Speaking of family, Cory ended up graduating from USC and now he's working at a company in Cleveland. It's called Filafix and I'm not sure what they do but it has to do with media software. Honestly, as long as he keeps making enough money to afford all the expensive gifts he's been giving me over the last couple of years, I'm fine with whatever his job is!

I'm sure you've heard of some of our other friends on the media. Bree Welsh ring a bell? I hang out with her from time to time but she's super busy nowadays. I guess it's probably tough running your own famous fashion line across the world. We're all very proud of her, though we were shocked to find out about her breakup with Joe a few years ago, through the media's reports that she was dating that rapper, TJ Gibb. That was a while ago, however, and now I only ever hear about her from the news or from Shana.

If you don't know about Shana, I worry about where you've been because everyone has heard about Shana. She's one of America's true top models now that she's the official face of Bree's company (Let's not mention the other face of Welsh Inc.). I can't tell you how much I jumped up when I first saw a billboard with her face on it in San Francisco. I nearly hit my driver and made him crash (I still can't drive).

It was really tough, not being able to drive, when I went back home for Rachel and Finn's wedding. It was a bit saddening that you weren't there, but I guess I understood why. It was a beautiful ceremony and Rachel looked absolutely stunning. Now that she's had her first child and is starring on yet another Broadway show (on which Harmony also has a lead role!), I'm not surprised that she's probably the happiest person on the planet. And Finn is doing great, too. I spoke to him just a few weeks ago and when he's not busy helping his wife raise their daughter, Olivia Carole Hudson, he's out teaching much older kids at McKinley High School, where he teaches the P.E. class and the glee club alongside Mr. Schue.

Speaking of our old sensei, Mr. Schue is doing extremely well. He still helps out with the glee club every now and then, though as mentioned before it's really more Finn's job now, but he doesn't teach any classes at McKinley anymore. He's now a professor with tenure at Lima University, which is fantastic because he needs to be able to spend as much time as possible with his wife and their six year old son, who is the cutest little redhead I've ever seen.

Another cute little baby is Camilla Liza Anderson-Hummel, Kurt and Blaine's three-year-old beauty. I can't tell you how thrilled we all were when they announced that they'd found a surrogate for their baby. With Quinn's amazing bone structure, it's no surprise that Camilla is gorgeous. I'm just glad those two have managed to keep their marriage together and strong.

Speaking of a strong relationship, I hope you've at least been keeping up with Alex so that you can know that he and Amity are still together! Can you believe it? I guess it didn't matter that she was going to Rice in Texas and he went to MIT in Massachusetts. They're still dating as far as I know and it's super adorable. I talked to Alex a few days ago and he said he was pretty much set to get his bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. He graduates in just a few weeks! Look at him being all smarty pants. I'm pretty sure that he's doing some shady, possibly illegal things with all of those great hacking skills but as long as he's bringing in the bacon, right?