The Wife is Boss

The Wife is Boss

1st January

Summer's POV

My husband never listens. Sitting here with my baby as he got some much needed rest, my eyes focused on the two idiots about to throw fists. The last thing we need is to have more shit added to the pile and so far, it's already a mountain high. I just want my baby boy to be with his girlfriend and baby.

"Matthew Ryan Taylor. Get your ass over here, right now." I hissed loudly as I tried not to wake Jace. Matty turned to face me and the look on his face, wasn't a happy one.

"No, this needs to be sorted out. I won't stop until the fuckwit standing beside me allows our son to see his girlfriend. Did you ever think how this would affect her?" he said as he turned back and faced Henry. I sighed, maybe I should let him do what he wants but if he gets locked up, he can stay there for a few days.

"It's my decision and I don't want him in there." Henry sneered back to Matty. I could see Matty's hands ball into fists and his feet were starting to get a little jumpy. Great, he's preparing himself for a fight.

"Why the fuck not?" Matty growled and he inched a little closer to Henry, he was just standing there like he was egging Matty to do hit him. If he keeps doing that, it'll be me storming over there and hitting him instead.

"Because his so called ex-girlfriend came by and put my daughter in distress by telling her that her baby was his. You should've seen how distraught and heartbroken she looked when that woman showed her that damn ultrasound photo." Henry said as he walked away from Matty, but it wasn't far. Just enough to start pacing back and forth as his eyes looked out the large windows of the waiting room. Britney is pregnant? I looked down at Jace and then back up to Matty and he was looking at me with a frown.

"Do you have proof that this child is Jace's? For all we know it could be someone elses. You sound pretty sure that it is." Matty said as he started to pace as well. These too are seriously going to give me a migraine. It wasn't until Matty had said that, that Henry stopped and shook his head. He sighed and then sat down on the chair that was behind him.

"No I don't. I'll be making sure there's a DNA test. I'm not going to see my daughter heartbroken because he has another kid out there. It's bad enough that she's with him since he's already has kids with another woman." Henry scowled as he set his eyes on Jace. McKenna doesn't care that Jace has children, he told me that they are starting to like her. Which is great, I'd hate for there to be any hate towards his new girlfriend. Considering that Tahni has done pretty much the same thing.

"How far along did she say she was?" Jace's raspy voice startled me as I sat there playing with his hair. I'm still trying to comprehend what the fuck is going on here.

"Nine weeks apparently. She was sure to rub it into McKenna that it's yours, she even said you were excited about it." Henry said as he looked at Jace. At least this time he's not glaring at him. He does look very exhausted and I bet his face is hurting from the blows to the face. Hope that serves him a lesson for messing around with my baby boy. He's still an ass until he can prove me otherwise.

"It's not mine and why the hell would I be excited about it?" Jace said as he sat up, his hair now sticking up in all directions. He yawned and sat back in the chair, his eyes barely looked like they were open.

"We'll see about that." Henry sat back and folded his arms over his chest. Matty walked over and sat down on the otherside of Jace and frowned.

"How sure are you about that?" Matty whispered as he sat forward a little, his face turned toward Jace. Jace sighed and rubbed his hands over his face and he looked like he was about to cry. One thing I hate seeing is my babies hurt and with Jace it feels a lot worse because he's never been the one to show his emotions. He likes to bottle things up and just move on from whatever upsets him.