You And Me Forever

Chapter One.

I strummed my guitar as the vibration of the strings tingled my fingers. I wrote down the tabs in my notebook filled with tabs and lyrics. I thought more and more about Wynter every chord I played. I don't know what it is about him. Is it his big chocolate brown eyes?.... I thought about it and I guess it was a no. Wynter is the most hottest boy in school but he's really dangerous. Wynter has gotten expelled from three schools, gets in fist fights on the streets, smokes, gets high,and he has killed a serial killer. He doesn't really talk to anybody in school he's very shy and quiet. Everybody is saying I'm making a huge mistake by trying to get his attention. I was the new girl in the town so I really didn't have many friends asides from Savannah and Evelyn. "Your locker is right over-" Savannah paused and gasped. "What?" I gave a half smile. I brushed my black hair out of my face and rolled my eyes. "Your locker is right next to Wynters!" Evelynn backed up and ran away quickly. "Catch you later Alyssa! Bye!" Savannah rushed and caught up to Evelynn. I opened my locker and put some books away. "Hey." I blushed. "Don't talk to me." Wynter replied looking straight at his lock in his hand. After a few seconds he glanced over me. "Wow all I said was hi...." I started. He looked over again and rolled his eyes. Wynter slammed his locker and stormed out of the school right by the principles office. I stared at him whilst he was walking away. When I got home I gently put down my guitar case inside then went back outside to go to the park. What a surprise... Wynter was there. He noticed me and walked towards me. "Hey..." He started. I stopped myself from smiling. I pulled my hood up and rolled down my sleeves. "Hi." I started. "Uh-... Well I just wanted to say that uh... You know.. I'm sorry for being so rude to you earlier......." Wynter said. I glanced at him then back at the ground. "Its ok..." I guessed.