Into My Bed...She Will Be.

Chapter 3

I lean on the wall and hum as the music blare in my ears. I was waiting on my Metaphysics class and surprisingly I was settling on the campus well. It's been two weeks now and my father still hasn't called to check up on me. Typical. I glance down at my phone checking my messages and then look up when a certain blonde walks pass me. I couldn't help but take her in. She was wearing ripped jeans, a Chanel blouse, and a pair of Louboutin heels. I roll my eyes not surprised at her updated fashion. It was obvious she kept up with the trends. I continue to watch as she speaks with some of the students in the class. It seemed she was likable on this campus.

Once the classroom is empty I walk in and take a seat. I pull out my earphones and our professor begins her lecture. 

Towards the end of class the professor speak of an research paper. I mentally groan. I was good at writing papers but that didn't mean I enjoyed it. I hurry and back my bags and head to my next classes. Once my day was over, I head to the quad and take my usual seat.

I pull out my notebooks and then pen and begin writing a few notes down. I liked to stay ahead. It was best to read ahead and then come to class and have the professor to lecture on something you already knew. Someone gains my attention and I look up and notice it is a boy with tattoos everywhere. He smile down at me and says, "What's up. I've noticed you around campus and wanted to tell you, you had some badass tats."

I smirk, "Thanks."

"Paul." He introduces himself. 

I shake his hand and noticed I had seen him before also but I couldn't remember. "Rose." I reply. He sits down and we both get into a conversation about our tattoos. 

"Are you serious." I smirk.

"Yeah." He shrugs. "My friends pressured me into my first tats and I was afraid and it hurt like a bitch but now I just embrace it."

I nod my head and say, "I was being a rebellious teen when I got my first tattoo." Paul raises his eyebrow but I don't continue the story and I am grateful that he doesn't question me further. We begin to talk about school and I quickly learn he is a artist and damn was his artwork awesome.

"Dude." I smirk. "Do you wanna design my next tattoo?" 

"Sure." He shrugs. Before I can say anything further someone was calling his name. I look up and it's a boy with a funky hairstyle. He had on a crisp button up t-shirt and fitted shorts. It looked as if he just fell out of Urban Outfitters. "Nathalie and I been looking everywhere for you." He then looks my way and grins. "Whose you friend."

"Oh." Paul say. "This is Rose. Rose this is my friend Austin."

"His bff." 

I raise my eyebrow as he shakes my hand. He plants his butt on the seat next to Paul and I and I can only laugh as Paul shake his head in annoyance. Austin continues on the conversation and for the first time here I am enjoying myself.

"Hey guys." Someone else voice interrupts the conversation. "Why didn't you tell me we switch tables."

"We didn't." Austin answers. "I found Paul here."

I look into the blonde eyes I met a few days ago and scowl. Of course. I now remember why these boys looked so familiar. They were her friends.

"Rose this is Nathalie. Nathalie-

"I know who she is." Nathalie eyes furrow.

"Oh you do." Austin claps happily pulling Nathalie down on the seat next to him. "Perfect. She's cool right. How do you two know each other?"