1D - Dirty Imagines (Zayn Malik)

You and Zayn, your boyfriend of six months, are out at a fancy restaurant eating dinner. You two have been playing a foolish game of footsies under the table.  The game immediately stops when he grabs your knee and looks into your eyes. His eyes were filled with lust and want. His large hand travels up your thigh and you feel yourself getting wet at his touch.

“Zayn, not now,” you say and he winks at you.

“Maybe later tonight then?” he asks while biting his lip. That simple lip bite is enough to turn you on completely. You ask for the check and pay.

“C’mon, let’s get out of here,” you say and he agrees. You’re driving to his house and the entire time he’s biting his lip. He’s driving pretty fast and you can tell he wants you now. You decide to mess with him a little.  You place your hand on his knee and slowly trail upwards. You hear his breathing hitch and he struggles to pay attention to the road.

“Fuck, (Y/N). Don’t do that,” he demands and you don’t listen. You finally make it to his zipper and slowly unzip his pants. He sighs and pulls over the car to, what looks like, an abandoned parking lot.

“Fuck, I can’t wait anymore,” he moans and unzips your dress. You look at his crotch and see a bulge growing. You bite your lip and stare into his eyes with lust. You grab his dick through his pants and his breathing hitches. You completely unzip his pants and take them off, throwing them into the back of the car. You see his nine inch dick slap against his stomach. You lean your chair back and he hovers above you, his dick dangling above your face. You grab it and pump him while his hand trails to your back to take off your bra. He grabs your breasts and makes you moan in pleasure. His fingers trail down and he takes off your underwear. He shoves one long finger into you and you moan again. He pumps in and out of you before adding a second, then a third finger.

“Holy shit Zayn,” you moan and he grins seductively at you. You continue to pump his throbbing dick while he pumps his fingers in and out of you.

“Oh baby, I’m getting close,” you say and he stops immediately and pulls his fingers out of you. You stop pumping him and he sits back down in his seat. He leans it back and motions you over to him.

“Ride me babe,” he demands and you lower yourself on his nine inch dick. It hurts a little but you get used to it soon. You slide up and down slowly at first. Zayn grabs your hips and thrusts himself into you fully, making you gasp. He moves his hips up and down quickly while you grab the steering wheel for support.

“Oh baby, who made you this wet?” he asks.

“Y-you did Z-Zayn,” you struggle to say as he pumps in and out of you quickly. You can feel yourself getting closer to the climax.

“Hold it as long as you can,” he says and you try. You squeeze your eyes shut and hold your orgasm for as long as you can.

“I’m getting closer too. Talk dirty for me, have you been a bad girl (Y/N)?” he asks and you nod. He grabs your ass, making you squeal in pleasure.

“I asked if you’ve been a bad girl. Talk dirty for me baby,” he says while trusting in and out of you with perfect thrusts. Each one is perfectly hitting your G-spot.

“Oh Zayn, I’ve been so bad. Ugh, I want to cum all over your big cock. Does my pussy feel good Zayn?” you say seductively and his breathing is getting labored.

“Ugh, you’re so tight, it’s perfect,” he groans. You feel him getting close. His thrust become sloppy and your knuckles are turning white from holding on to the steering wheel so hard.

“Okay cum for me baby,” he says and release your orgasm the same time he does.

“OH ZAYN!” you yell.

“(Y/N)!” he yells back. You’re both out of breath and he goes to the back of the car to grab your clothes. You get dressed and decide to go home for round two;)

Thanks for reading! I'll need 20 votes for the next part :)