Chapter 12

Rex and I spent the rest of the day relaxing after I had change into my pajamas ,of course. We decided to just order room service and do our usual movie routine. I guess you could say we should have gotten snack for this movie day in but since we didn't want to move and stay in each others arms we decided room service was the best thing.

For now.

I laid on Rex's lap while he stroked my blonde hair with a gentle touch that made me want to sleep.

"Stay awake abs. You haven't gotten to the good part yet." He would say but still stroked my hair.

"You touching my hair makes me sleepy. "I yawned."I think you should stop."

"But I love messing with your hair." He said touching it more as I grumbled with one eye shut. This boy has some amazing sleep effect on me.

"If you want me to stay awake you won't." I rubbed my eyes and peeled them wide open.

He stopped messing with my hair and grumbled a deep okay. I smiled. Rex was really getting to be more obedient now more then ever. I think it's this girlfriend control thing that I suddenly got. I guess you can say that I go this boy in the palm of my hand.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked feeling like we aren't doing something so productive in the vacation we were currently having.

"Eiffel tower?" He said unsure.

I nodded my head and agreement seeing as it was a popular tourist attraction and I guess it woken be bad to go and see it. "Sound like a plan but what about afterward?"

He looked down at me and smiled."Did you know we have the dinner tomorrow? "

My mouth turned into an O as I had obviously forgotten." So we go to the tower and then we have a some fancy dinner ?"

"Yup but having breakfast outside doesn't sound too bad and walk around the streets doesn't either."

"Okay. So we have breakfast out, walk around, go to the Eiffel Tower, come home change and then we get up some fancy dîner."

"Oui."

I laughed at his response as it sounded way off from the French accent.

"Abby."

"Yeah." I said looking up at his eyes with a small smile.

"I love you."

A blush crept up to my face as my smile grew wide." And I love you."

He leaned down a little to not go to my mouth but to my forehead and planted a soft kiss there. I was happy but apart Of me wanted him to kiss me on the mouth. I guess it was too soon.

As if he read my mind he said." I want it to be special seeing as I waited quite a bit for that moment."

I smiled ."I thought you would jump at the opportunity."

"I'm not like the rest of the guys."

"Isn't that a cliche line." I said chucking as remember every other romance novel I had read.

He looked back at the tv with a slopped smile." But very true."

I shrugged."I guess ."

"Hey. Give me the remote and let me see if I can find something else to watch."

"You bored?" He said as he began playing with my hair again. I rolled my eyes at that.

"Eh.. I want to watch some action." This dramatic movie wasn't working for me and Rex with sleeping powers. Not a match made in heaven if I wanted to stay awake. But if I were to what to go to sleep, I know the perfect combination.