-Chapter 32-

Here's the next part. Thank you guys so much for getting this into all bolds--it means so much to me!

Dear Nate has about three chapters left. I can't believe this is coming to an end. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and what I finish with this story. There will not be a squel, but I was thinking of a spin off where Nate and Alison will be minor characters. What would you think of that? Let me know in the comments below.

Hope you enjoy this--I know you will (wink, wink)

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Thank you

-DANA

________________________

NOT EDITED

_________________________

Her face is full of shock as she looks away from me to look around me. Josh and Olivia have satisfied grins on their face. Alison covers her mouth with her hand as she turns around, still examining her surroundings.

            “Our work here is done,” Josh says, waving goodbye to me and patting Alison on the back before leaving with Olivia.

            She turns back to me, still in awe. “You did all of this? For me?”

            I nod, stepping closer. “Yeah. You never had a prom and you deserve one.” I look at her dress, making her seem like Cinderella. “You look beautiful.”

            She blushes, looking down at her dress. “Thanks,” she says, smiling up at me. “You look handsome.”

            I do a spin. “What can I say?” I tease, enjoying seeing the smile on her face.

            Alison chuckles, shaking her head. “You’re something else.”

            I reach my hand out to her. “Come on. We can eat then do some dancing. I must warn you though; I’m a pretty good dancer.”

            “Is that right?” she asks, keeping me entertained by keeping with the joke. Alison gives me her hand and I lead her to the table where I have pizza already there.

            I nod, pulling out her chair and pushing her in when she sits down. “Yeah. I can totally be in Step Up if I wanted to.” We get our pizza slices and put them on our plates.

            One of her eyebrows rises. “How do you know about Step Up? That’s what I want to know.”

            “Eliza made all of us watch it one night. She loves Channing Tatum.”