Roc Royal:Midnight ❤

This imagine is for MATEYA!

Midnight

Roc: "Babe?" Roc turned around in the bed noticing you weren’t there. "Babee?" He groaned a little louder.

Mateya: "Shhh." You whispered walking into the room. "You’ll wake up Chey." You said referring to your daughter.

Roc: "Get back in bed with me." He whispered pulling your arm to him.

Mateya: "I had to get a glass of water." You groan crawling back in the bed.

As you get comfortable, Roc wrapped his arms around you, pressing his large dick on your ass.

Thinking he was heading to sleep, his hand suddenly roamed down your chest, pass your stomach,  and swiftly into your shorts.

Mateya: "Go back to sleep." You whispered loudly nudging him with your ass.

Roc: "I Can’t." He whispered. "I had a dream about you." He winked, inching closer and closer to your clit with his finger.

You lick your lips, closing your eyes as his finger slowly simulated your clit. As he pleases your clit, your hand slid on top of his, indicating that you was enjoying it.

He kissed your neck, sending chills up your spine. His fingers gained speed.

Mateya: "Mmm babyyyy" You sighed lowly, slowly grinding your hips with satisfaction.

Roc turned you on your back as he slid on top of you with his hands still in your shorts. He kissed and licked all around your neck, as you held on to his shoulders. He slid his hand out and watched you take your shorts and panties completely off.

You massaged his thick/long dick through his basketball shorts. He stared down at you, sexually licking his lips. You pulled his shorts down a little, watching his member fling out his shorts.

You stroke him gently, staring up at him bitting your lip turning him on even worse.

He slid down a little farther, teasing the lips of your now wet, Area. He slowly slid himself in, watching you bite your lip, holding your head back.

Mateya: "Ahhh yassss" You grab on his back while he was strokeing in you slow.

He was hitting your spot that it felt it felt so good.

Mateya: "Rockyyyy go fasterrr" You moan out but not to load to wake up your daughter.

He went fast.The bed squicking, you moaning.

"Ohh!" You shout as he rammed in and out of you, panting and groaning heavily. 

Mateya: "YE-"

He placed his lips on yours to shut you up so you wouldn’t awake Chey.

Mateya: "Mmmhhbmmg." You mumbled through the kiss.

Roc broke his lips away from yours groaning himself, as he went Deeper, and slower.

"Ohhhh Rocccc." You whispered gripping onto the sheets.

Roc grinned, placing his tongue on his top lip.

Roc:  “You like that?” He growled.

Mateya: "Yes., yess." You panted getting closer and closer to your climax. With that he went more and more faster.

You both reached your climax as you lie on his sweaty chest.

"That was amazing." You smiled hugging him tighter.

Roc smiled kissing you on the lips.

"Mommyyy!" Chey whined in the other room.

Roc: "I got it." He said placing on his basketball shorts and going to check on Chey.

You turn back over, drifting off to sleep.

*Vote/Comment

*Hope you like it

*Inbox me if you want one!

*Follow Me!