Don't Judge A Human By It's Unique Sleeves!

Chapter 2

Several Months Ago

"This is for the best Rose."

I scoff as my father tell me how it is best for me to move out. I continue to stuff things into my bag as he continues to speak. "It will give you time to breathe. I know this act is just a phase." I chuckle at that statement. I've been this 'certain way' since high school. It wasn't a fucking phase. "Whatever you need just tell me-

Why was he still speaking? I zip up my Givenchy bag and turn around while saying. "I don't need you. Be a real man and admit you don't want me living here because I'm embarrassing the family."

I watch a scowl form on my father face but it was the truth. I just wanted to hear him say it. He didn't like my attitude, he disapproved of my hair, and hated my tattoos. But this was me and he would never accept me. I run my hands through my frazzle hair. I didn't even get a chance to brush it before he was bursting in to my room early this morning saying we should speak.

"Your transfer papers are down stairs." My father avoid the question as always. I shake my head in disbelieve. He was such a pussy and had this bitch in this house controlling everything. I know the main reason for me being kicked out was because of her.

"Honey."

Speaking of the devil herself. I scowl when she enter my room.

"Good morning Rose."

"Don't fucking tell me good morning." I sneer. "I know you're the reason for all of this. What did you do to get him to agree huh? Oral?"

"Rose!" My father roars but he didn't catch my attention. A palm across my cheek did. I look up in anger. She really just slapped me?

"You will show me respect." She says. I stare into her soul. I wanted to kill her. Shred her into pieces. I look towards him and he sighs before saying. "Rose, just hurry and pack your bags. Your car is waiting outside and everything is already handle once you get to school.

"Dad." I mutter and immediately regret it. I haven't called him dad in years. I guess I was venerable. He turn around and for the first time in a long time he looked like the dad I use to adore and love. For the first time in years I had figured he was going to choose me this time.

"Just do as I say."

I scowl in disappointment. Cathy, my father wife touches his shoulder softly and I quickly grab my bag and storm down the spiral steps, slamming the front door on my way out. Our personal driver Patrick looks at me but I look away. I didn't want him to see the tears. Tears of disappointment.

<><>

The Mercedes comes to a halt and Patrick opens my door and I step out wiping my face. "Thanks." I mutter. Patrick grab my one and only bag and lead me to the expensive condo. Of course my dad would get me something nice to make up for his poor father skills. I roll my eyes and Patrick ask, "Ma'am is there anything-

"You know you can call me Rose when they're not around Patrick." I say. 

Patrick has been in the family for years. Years before Cathy was married into the family. She had been trying to get him replaced saying he wasn't professional enough but I saved him. There was no way she was going to take him away from me. He understood me and been around since I was little.

"Sorry." He smiles and then places my bag down. "Is there anything you need help with? Dinner?"

"No." I say. "You can head back home to your family. If Cathy gives you any problems just call me."

"Your father stated that I work for you now."

I continue to look around my new home while saying. "Well Patrick it seems you can have that vacation you've been wanting."