Machine Gun Kelly

In this book you will read about Machine gun kelly. All about him. You will probably even learn things you never thought you would know about him! You'll even learn why if i could pick ONE person to meet in this whole world , It would be MAchine gun kelly. Lets start this book now , Shall we?

You've probably heard of Machine Gun Kelly (MGK). You know , The white rapper from The East-side of cleveland Ohio? The "Wild boy.  I have decided to write a little about him in a book. He is definitely my all-time favorite rapper! I mean look at him. He is perfect. He Rap's, He's cute, He's "Been through it all" , And he's from Ohio just like me! But enough about what I think about MGK. Lets get to the Facts about him.

                                                                     Basic's About The Rapper:

Full name: Richard Colson Baker

Born on: April 22nd 1990

Signed to: Bad Boy and Interscope Records.

Albums: Lace up

Acosiatted with: DMX, Wakka flocka flame, Juicy J, Diddy, Dubo, Tech N9ne, Lil' jon, and Avenged Seven fold.

                                                                          Life & career 

MGK was born in Huston, Texas. He has lived all around the globe in places including Eygpt, and Germany, .! 

MGK would get made fun of all the time for being "Rather Different". He would get beat up alot, Mainly because he couldnt fight back then. He came up to the conculsion to fight with his words instead of his fists. 

When he finally settled in Cleveland Ohio  he attended a school named "Shaker Heights High" It was on the East side of Cleveland.   

He was about to get Evicted when MGK went to The apollo theater (March of 2009) where he had  Victory after Victory , making him the first  white rapper (In history) to win at the Apollo theater.!

When he was nine years old his mother left him. He says he dosent have a relationship with his mother.

                                                                         How did he get his name?

Actually , This is on of my favorite Short-topics to discuss about MGK. He actually got his name for his "rapid-fire lyrical flow" (Better known as his "Fast" Yet "Amazing" Rapping)

                                                           Think you know MGK.? Answer the questions!

Q1:Who is the first rapper MGK listened to?

Q2.What is his government name?

Q3.What label is MGK signed to?

Q4.Where did MGK organize the flash mob that got him arrested in 2011?

Q5. MGK's Mixtape?

Answers:

1.DMX

2.Richard Colson Baker

3.Bad boy records

4.Strongsville Ohio

5.Laceup

                                                              Why MGK is my favorite rapper?

I go on Youtube.com to listen to the MGK songs such as "Been through it all" And "End of the road" (Stuff like that) And i read the comments. Most of them say "He's my Favorite rapper cause he's hot" That's not the case with me (I mean yeah he's cute but thats not why he's my favorite rapper)

Machine Gun Kelly is my favorite rapper because he is not afraid to let everyone know how he feels. He is open with his past (Even if he isn't proud of it) His rap's are not about getting all the "Girls & money" Or "Sex" He rap's like a true rapper should.! He is an inspration, Mainly because He let go of the drugs and turned his life around. He followed his dreams and encorages others to do the same. He isn't necessarily concided like all the other rappers are. My favorite MGK song is "Lead you on" Because he Show's most of his true colors in that song. It shows that no matter how hard your addiction is to overcome, You can do it. (At least thats what i get from it). He HAS been through alot in his life, But he's gotten stronger from it. Honestly , He HAS inspired me to Chase after what i beleive in. He HAS even inspired me to write this! If he could inspire ME, a fourteen year old (Ninth grade) Girl to chase after what i belive in. Who knows what else he can inspire people to do.That is the reason why Machine gun kelly is my favorite Rapper.

Also, If i could pick ONE person. Just ONE person in the world to meet. It WOULD be Machine gun kelly. Not because he's "Famous" But Because ever since i listened to his songs, I've also changed my life around. I seen me in the future as living with in a small apartment sized house with a small family. Basically poor (Because i would go to school and do my work i just wouldn't pay 100% attention and i wuldnt care about my grades) Now i see me going to collage to become a Journalist and to be known as more then just "That girl from high-school" Or "She's some girl i went to school with". I could now see people looking at me and saying "That's Shyanne" Or "Oh my goodness! I Remember ALOT about her!". I just figured if MGK could change the way people looked at him, I could change the way people look at me! That is why i would LOVE to meet MGK ANYDAY!!