Chilled

I lightly jogged back to Ivan's room, when I entered the room he had changed into grey Hollister sweatpants and was stood by his bed with his back to me, sipping his water.

Heat creeped on my cheeks as I stared at his well toned back. As hard as it was to ignore the fact he wasn't wearing a shirt I brushed the feelings off, not wanting to make things awkward.

"Are you ready?" I asked

"What took you-" He turns around diverting his attention from the previous distraction to me but he stops mid sentence, choking on the water.

His eyes grew wide before shortly completely spacing out, his jade green eyes were glued on my body, examining every inch of my bare skin. His breathing had increased and muscles had tensed.

I had a strange feeling that I was doing this to him and had resulted him in looking a thousand times sexier then normal not to mention the strange feeling I was feeling in my stomach didn't exactly help the situation.

"Shit" was the only word he said as he brushed his hand through his hair.

Normally I would feel uncomfortable if a male was looking at me like this but knowing it was Ivan gave me some sort of satisfaction. To prevent anything happening someone needed to change the mood so I said the first thing that came to my head.

"Are you done?" As soon as I said it Ivan snapped out of it, shaking his head and whispering something to himself. He downed the rest of his water before laying on his bed.

I walked to the red chair and sat on it still wearing a huge smile on my face. I put my legs up on the arm rest and put my head on the other. As soon as I stopped fidgeting the movie started to play.

Just like the time we watched twilight, Ivan was constantly tutting and sighing out of annoyance. I would also catch him staring at me and he would always look away which would make me smile.

When the film finished I begged Ivan to put it back on but he made it very clear that's was never going to happen again.

I had repositioned myself so my legs were In the air and my head was dangling down.

"I'm in love"

"With the movie?" Ivan questioned.

"No with, Four" Ivan's expression switched from relaxed to pissed off as he shot me a glare causing my to giggle.

"I'd defiantly be dauntless.....i wouldn't even need the training...id be so dangerous and skilful they would need to make up another sector to put me in" I state

"Yeah of course nothing screams dauntless like a 17 year old girl who's scared of spiders and the dark"

"Er, I'll have you know they are very common fears, THANK YOU very much, besides my amazing gymnastic skills and core stability can make up for that"

"Core stability and gymnastics.....i never knew you were a liar" Ivan replied

"LIAR!, I'll have you know I did gymnastics for 4 years and my tutor said I was THE best student he has ever had"

"That's what every sexually frustrated Middle aged man says to a girl dressed in tight glittery leotard" he snickered

"I can't believe you just said that!....Mr Chapel was not a pedophile, he was a married man with two daughters and cat named snipes, who just happened to be a prettying flipping good teacher" I snap back.

"The cat?" He teased

"No, not the cat. Mr Chapel"

"Oh, I was just checking"