Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Hermes POV

I could feel the authority surge through me as Than asked me what I would have done to punish his brother. I don't know what took over me but for once I wanted to be the one to sexually tease him instead of being teased by him.

Hypnos was now lying on the bed looking a little apprehensive at what was going on. I was now crawling onto the bed from the bottom. Stalking towards him with a devilish smile on my smirk I saw him noticeably gulp when he saw the look in my eyes.

I wanted to treat him like he and Than treated me. Don't get me wrong I absolutely loved being dominated by them two but ever since Chaos gave me some of his personality I've had this urge to strap Hypnos to a bed and torture him sexually for hours until his body could take no more.

"What do you think pet? What should we do?" Than spoke lowly from the other side of the bed.

"I think we should tie him down and keep him from moving so that when we do start he won't be able to escape."

"I think you're right pet." He whispered before walking over to my closet pulling out a small black box. Setting it on the edge of the bed then sitting down next to it he began to rifle through it. Pulling out two pairs of handcuffs and a rope that looked like there was metal intertwined into it.

"Where did you get that from?" I asked him with a cocked eyebrow looking at the rope he held wrapped up in his hand.

"I had Hephaestus create a few toys for me to use on you but now that I have Hypnos too I can use it on you both." He replied with a smile.

"Of course you did." I replied rolling my eyes and focusing my attention back on Hypnos who was lying there the whole time watching the interaction between the two of us.

Snatching the handcuffs out of Than's hand I jumped over Hypnos straddling him. Reaching up I snapped one side of the handcuffs onto the bed post then pulling his hand up I snapped the cuff around his wrist before doing the same thing to the other wrist.

Grinding my hips into his own I smiled as he groaned deep in his throat. Holding onto his waist I ground into even harder feeling his erection press harder into my own.