Intro.

Hey, my name is Ryan... That's what I'm called anyway. I wish I knew my real parent. I never actually got to meet her. My dad ran out on my mom when he found out that she was pregnant with my brother. A few years later he came back and apologized for leaving her. A month later she found out she was pregnant with me and he ran off again. I know little about him. All I really know is that his name is Dug and he is black. My mother died when I was a year old so I don't remember much about her either. People say she was a very kind lady and she should have never been with Dug. They say she could have done much better than the dirt bag she was with. And from what I've heard around town, I agree. Her name was Lisa and was very involved with the community; always trying to make it better for everyone that lived there. I would have loved to meet her. Everyone knows that her killer was the man she hated most, her ex-boyfriend Zeke. The towns people say she was doing the dishes when he came up behind her and used chlorine to knock her out. He then lit the house on fire to cover up his tracks. Since then, Zeke has been hiding in New York. I moved there in 2009 to search for him and revenge. I think I'm getting close to finding him, but there is one clue I can't solve. It has to do with my brother. My brothers name is Wayne and people say he is hiding in Michigan somewhere. I plan to find him to figure out this last clue. I've been hanging out around Battle Creek for the past few weeks to get my mind off things. While I've been here I've discovered four people to help me find Zeke. Carter the technician; he helps with everything and anything that has to do with tech. Mason the lookout; he's always watching my back. Ryan the weapon person; he makes sure we have all the fire power we need and we know how to use it. Grace the supplier; she gets anything we need.