12: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

I've been MIA for awhile and I'm so sorry, but things came up and I didn't have the time or patience to write anything. On the bright side, hopefully I'll have more time to write, which means faster uploads, maybe. The next few chapters might be a little short, but that should change once I figure out where this story is going.

I don't really like how this all came out, but I guess it gets the point across. Its shortish, but its all I've got at the moment, sorry.

Chapter starts in Lexi's P.o.v.

Chapter 12: Meet the Parents

Logan freezes above me as my bedroom door creaks open, slowly. He jumps across my bed, almost making it to the window when the door opens fully and Gloria gasps. Why did they choose this moment to come home? When I finally admit to myself and him that I love him they choose to be around?

"Alexandria! We leave you alone for how long and you have a boy here!" I grimace at the anger in her voice, noting some underlying emotion that I don't understand. "Whoever you are, if you can sneak in here in the middle of the night you can certainly turn around and tell me your name."

Logan is stiff when he turns, his jaw tight, eyes shining in rage. "I believe you already know my name, Gloria." I frown at him, what the hell did that mean? How would he know her, hell maybe they have a past together. Eww...

Gloria's eyes widen, fear filling them. "Logan...W-What are you doing here?" Why does she seem afraid of him? And where is my dad, surely he'd heard her yelling, the entire neighborhood had to.

"Visiting my mate, but I could ask you the same thing. The last time I saw you you were chained to a concrete wall." Logan moves closer to me as he spoke, slowly inching himself in front of me, his eyes on my step-mom the entire time. "How did you manage to escape?"

She glares at him, rolling her eyes. "You're so naïve, all I had to do was swear I would never turn anyone else and they set me free." She giggles. "Damn morons."

My frown deepens as I look between them. What the hell were they talking about? "Anyone care to elaborate?" I ask, waving my hands in the air when they continue their staring contest like I'd never even spoke.

"Lexi, your father is downstairs, I suggest you go and see him." Gloria snaps, stepping away from the door and glaring at me when I don't move. Somehow leaving these two alone in a room together just does not sound like a good idea.

"Love, go and see your father. I'll be down in a minute and we'll talk, alright?" I nod, mutely and walk out of the room, so very confused. He didn't sound like Logan anymore but more animalistic, is that even a word? His voice had gotten deeper, rougher and I could have sworn he'd all but growled at me to leave.

"Dad?" I walk into the living room to see him hunched over on the couch, his head in his hands. When I sit beside him and place my hand on his shoulder he jerks back in surprise, narrowing his eyes on me.