Reality?

Today was the day, I was dressed in my leggings and a comfy, oversized T shirt and had settled myself down on the sofa with my questions, my tablet and a glass of wine.

I was very conscious of my eyes wandering to the clock perched on the fireplace, counting down the minutes until my dream became reality. The silence was almost deafening.

"What if he's waiting for me to message him first? What if he's changed his mind and doesn't want to do this anymore?" I don't know why I had become so stressed.

My worried jumble of thoughts were cut off.

 "Hello Natalie, Are you around?"

 My inner fan girl was jumping up and down squealing in delight. My heart was practically beating out of my chest and I couldn't keep the Cheshire cat like grin of my face, as I clicked onto the screen to open up my conversations...........

 "For you dear I am around whenever you need my," my reply came, as if on automatic pilot.

"Wonderful, shall we begin; I am at your disposal."

I can picture those lips of his turning up into the cheekiest of smirks, which has women losing the ability to think straight.

"Can I start off by thanking you for putting me up to this, how are you today?"

"I am very well indeed and you are most welcome."

The questions haven't even started properly and my knees already feel weak.

"I'm going to use some advice you gave to Evie in your last interview, to build my confidence, by imagining you naked, is that good for you............I'm just testing the waters here I'm not really."  I giggled to myself at the thought.

"By all means, though you don't have to imagine if you don't want to."  Did the temperature just go up? I'm pretty sure it did.

"I would gladly not have to imagine that Your Majesty.” I take a sip of wine and wonder how he always makes me so bold. “Emma tells me you have had some forgotten business to attend to this morning, may I ask what it is that you’re wearing at this very minute, so, you know, I can get that very naughty vision of you naked out of my mind. I need to concentrate.”

Well I’m not sure I shall tell you now, it seems rather a pity but if you must know I enjoy being rather more casual in your world than I would be allowed to be in mine, so blue jeans and a black sweater.

He sounded divine! That black sweater pulled across that lithe body of his. And jeans just tight enough to showcase his tight, pert arse and long lean legs.

“So since you last interview an awful lot has changed, you've managed to settle down with one woman. How is family life? Do you wish you had settled down sooner?"

"I am very content, thank you and no I don't. I think the timing is just as it should be I am something of a…..free spirit and I think any earlier would have been difficult all around."

"I have to agree you have grown up and become more, dare I say, responsible, but why is it that all the good ones are taken? Laen, Bram, Dannon and yourself. What is it about us human girls you wolves seem to find irresistible?"I began fidgeting in my seat as I pictured his lustful eyes were watching my every move.

 "I think we find human women refreshing. Our society has not evolved as yours has. We are stuck with a society that you left behind over a hundred years ago. Although I was furious with Mother for taking my father's crown she has done much to change things. Our world is still ruled by men, a woman's place is in the home, with children etc. Human women are something of a challenge, you do not do as you are told, you are neither demure nor simpering and I for one open this change with open arms.