xi.

"Stop taking my bloody picture!" Louis grapples for the camera in Nick's hand, but their height difference makes it impossible for him to get.

"It's for the yearbook!" Nick argues, and I roll my eyes. For the yearbook, my ass.

Louis sees through his ruse too. "You fucking liar."

He drops the act, and he shrugs his shoulders before putting the camera back up to his face. "So what if I want to take photos of my boyfriend?"

"I don't want you to!"

"Too bad. I graduate in May, and I do not want to leave without photos of you." Nick reasons.

"I don't want to talk about it." Louis groans.

"Then just let me take photos."

"It'll be like you're dead." Louis continues, even though he just said he didn't want to. "Oh my God."

"I won't be dead, dummy. I will be very much alive." Nick laughs at his boyfriend, and I roll my eyes, continuing to scroll through Amazon.

"But you won't be here. I won't get to nag at you every second of every day." Louis complains, and I see Nick struggle.

"Which will be a good thing. You can nag Niall."

"What if we bought footie pajamas?" I interrupt their conversation to offer my insight.

Nick gives me a confused look, and Louis takes the time to snatch the camera away. Grimmy gives up and doesn't chase him. "What?"

"Think about it. We could be the Footie 'Jama Crusaders. We could fight crime, and look stylish." I smile wide, and Louis gives me a 'What the fuck?' look.

"What the fuck?" Ah, yes. The words to accompany the portrayed emotion.

"Amazon sells them. I could get Batman ones."

"Why?"

I look to Nick. "Why not?"

Louis seems to think about it for a moment or two before coming to his conclusion. "Could I get Captain America ones?"

"Dude, I already picked out a superhero pair. You can't have the same theme."

"Fine." Louis sniffs. "Find me a polka dotted pair."

"Red, okay?"

"Yeah." He nods.

Nick interjects. "I'll take a pair with penguins on them, if you can find any."

"It's almost Spring Break, Nicholas. Not Christmas Break." Louis judges his boyfriend hardcore, and I smirk at them. Nick just shrugs and makes a stupid face as Louis takes a photo.

"You two owe me twenty dollars..." I say, heading to the checkout on Amazon. "Each."

"I've got it all, if you give me a second to grab my card. We can type in my number instead of yours." Louis stands up off the floor to go rummage through his current purse.

"No, it's chill. My information is already inputted."

"All right." Louis shrugs and plops back down, pulling a pillow from off his bed with him. "Now that we've got our footie pajamas out of the way- which was random, Niall. It was so fucking random- we should plan how to get you into Harry's pants."

I stare daggers into Louis, and he just gives me a look. "Nicky knows."

"You promised not to tell, Louis!" I complain, accosted at the idea of him spilling my secrets to the biggest gossip at the godforsaken boarding school.