THIS GOD

THIS GOD

                                                                      THIS IS NOT A STORY,

                                                                    BUT THE TRUTH,

                                                                          ABOUT THE ONE,

                                                                           WHO LOVES US,

                                                              WITH AN EVERLASTING

                                                                                     LOVE,

                                     TO HIM BE ALL GLORY, ADORATION, ALL HONOUR,

                                              ALL PRAISES, ALL OF OUR LOVE AND TRUST

                                                                   FOREVER AND EVER

                                                                                      AMEN.                                        

This God is God.  This God is.  This God has always been, He is, and will always be.  This God has no age even though at some time in eternity, He created time.  He has no father, no mother or brothers or sisters- but He has children, all those who believe in The Son of God, Jesus the Christ, they are His.

The Father, The Son ( The Word Of God), The Holy Spirit, dwelt together in harmony in eternity, in Light and enshrouded in love- God was and is at peace with Himself.  This God is three persons but one God, He works in unity with Himself and He also wants His children to work in unity with each other.  This God loves Himself- The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, He loves and respects Himself, and He loves His children very much, the love that the Father has for the Son, He has also extended to us His Children.

In eternity, God created awesome creatures- the angelic host, ten thousand upon thousands, and myriads of angelic beings- princes for various purposes, duties, assignments, offices, positions, in His everlasting kingdom.

This God is a creative God, to use that word ‘creative’ is an understatement, this God is awesome, He is amazing, He is inspiring, He is colourful, the creator of colours that have been seen and colours that have never been seen before.  To say that He is a genius is an insult- genius is the vocabulary reserved for mankind.  Wisdom was created by Him.  It is the throne that He sits on.  The mind of this God is very hard to describe, His thoughts are all knowing at any and every given time both in time and eternity.  God knows, He does not have to work things ] out because He knows already as He is the author of both wisdom and knowledge.  The complete and absolute knowing is ever present in His mind, there will never be a time when God will never know something, He will always know.  This God that I am talking about does not have to break down equations or molecules, or atoms or matter or energy, or DNA or algebra, or mass or weight or miles, or square miles- in other words, He does not have to work things out, when God creates, the entire wisdom regarding that creation is already present.  God loves to create, He loves to surround Himself with beautiful creations and He one day decided to make a man and woman, whom He gave the ability to reproduce, because God wanted an enormous family of children.  Parents would have children who would grow up and get married and have children, who would also grow up and have children.  This God wanted to shower His children with all His love, goodness and affection.  He wanted to surround them with His beautiful creations and watch them laugh and enjoy all the beautiful things that He had given them.