Chapter 2!!! : Picture of Rob

Dedicated to my friend Biebalicious! She edited this :)

CHAPTER TWO

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

During dinner, I kept my eyes on the food, and replied one-worded answers whenever someone asked me something. Out of the corner of my eye, I kept catching Rob sneaking me looks. Um? After dinner, I quickly excused myself, and zoomed into my room, locking the door behind me. I’d had enough drama already. I started reading my book. After a few hours, I heard voices, and the front door shut. They had left.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Phew. Didn’t have to worry about talking to Rob or anything. Then I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in,’ I called.

Wendy slid in. “Hey little sis.”

I waved. “Hi. What are you doing here?”

Wendy smirked, and sat down on the bed next to me. “I have a sneaking suspicion.”

“Huh?” I asked, confused. Honestly, my sister talked crazy sometimes.

“I think that Rob likes you,” she announced.

I gaped at her. A moment passed. Then I started laughing. Laughing until my chest felt like it was going to burst.

“S-S-Stop i-i-t!” I managed to choke out-before bursting into a fit of laughter again.

Wendy was staring at me, an eyebrow raised, like I was some mad woman.

“Er...what’s so funny about that?” asked Wendy.

I managed to control myself. “EVERYTHING is wrong about that statement Wendy. Let me carefully explain the reasons. Number one-he’s the popular jock and I’m a nerd. Popular jocks DON’T nerds. That’s a rule. Number two-I’m so ugly. I got horrible glasses and my dress style sucks. Number three-‘

“Stop it right there,” Wendy cut in.

I sighed. “What? It’s true!”

Wendy narrowed her eyes. “Okay, number one, there is actually no rule that popular jocks can’t like nerds. Rob can do and think what he wants. And by the way, you are not a nerd. Number two, you are truly beautiful and your dress style does NOT suck.”

I sighed. ‘Whatever you say...”

Wendy exhaled, loudly. “You are so naïve! One day you’ll see it. But by then, it’s probably gonna be too late.’

Huh? What was she talking about? Wendy got up and left the room. I sat in silence, pondering about what she had been talking about.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The next day was Monday. And yes, I dreaded it like normal people. Nerds still hate school you know. As I brushed my teeth, I could hear my best friend, Mary-Kate Lawler chatting nonstop to my Mum. She’s an early morning bird-so she’s always picking me up. I quickly dashed out and grabbed my bag in the process.

“Bye Mum, bye Dad, bye Wendy,” I yelled, dragging Mary-Kate out the door. ‘Love you all!”

Mum shut the door behind us.

“So, how’d it go?” asked Mary-Kate, sympathetically. I always told her when the Carters’ came over.

I shrugged. “It was alright. Apart from him constantly glancing at me during dinner, and Wendy telling me she thought that he likes me, juuuuust peachy.”

Mary-Kate’s eyes bugged out. “She said she thought he likes you?”

I nodded. “I know right? Completely bizarre. I wonder what goes inside that girl’s head.”

Mary-Kate shrugged. “I dunno. I mean, she is like...a pro in matchmaking and that kind of stuff. I mean, she holds the record of hooking up the most people...”

I rolled my eyes. “That doesn’t count! They’re all probably flukes.”

Mary-Kate raised an eyebrow. “21 flukes? Likely.”

I sighed. “That still doesn’t prove anything.”

Mary-Kate waggled her eyebrows. “We shall see.”

We entered school, me slumped and her head high.

Second update...what do you think?

:) Please vote and comment! I answer every comment!