Epilogue

"MOM! ZACK STOLE MY HOMEWORK!", yelled the fourteen year old girl at the top of her lungs. Her evil twin brother had once again stolen her homework.

                 "NO, MOM! TIARA IS LYING! SHE DIDN'T DO HER HOMEWORK!", Zack tried to defend himself, although he knew his plan was screwed. Their mother was a genius. They could never hide anything from her.

                     "BOTH OF STOP SCREAMING AND COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST! RIGHT NOW, I MEAN IT."

                      "Geez, baby! Lower it down a bit. We have neighbours. I don't think they'll be pleased with all the shouting early in the morning." Kayden King said while pecking his beautiful wife on her mouth.

                 It had been twenty years since their marriage. Fifty five years of loving each other. Two kids and a blissful life. What else could he ever ask for?

                    Kayden King had finally married his wife after tackling many obstacles that stood in their way. And if someone asked him to do that all over again, he would do it. Only on the condition that his Miracle would be his price.

                   On their third anniversary Miracle had given him the best gifts. His twins, Tiara and Zachary. Both the kids polar opposites of each other. Tiara was more like her mom, where as Zack was his own minion. Tiara had his eyes and Zack had his mother's beautiful green eyes. These two were his life, and Miracle was his heartbeat.

                  "Morning, Dad.", both of them chorused while sitting for the breakfast. The fragrace of french toast and bacon filled the room as Miracle placed the salivating food on the table.

                        " So, what was all that yelling about?", he asked.

                    "Father, your darling, good for nothing son stole my homework." Tiara said while giving Zack her best glare. It was funny to watch the big kid sink back in his chair as his midget of a sister glared at him.

                        "I am sorry okay. It's just that, Mrs.Trey already has a bad impression of me. And I just wanted to get on her good side.", Zack said while taking a huge bite of his toast.

                     "Ew, don't speak with your mouth full like that. And if you wanted to get on her good side, then you should have done your own homework."

                    "Well, not everyone is as smart as you."

                      "Then you do agree that you are a dimwit. Funny, how it took you fourteen years to realize that."

                 "Dad, see how she talks to me? Dad please tell-" Kayden hushed his son in the middle and asked Tiara to apologize to him. Tiara reluctantly apologized and agreed to help him with his homework before leaving for school.

                    "Fine, I'll help him. Only if you agree to take us to Bali for vacation." Tiara said. Kayden and Miracle shared a look and a secretive smile formed on his face.

                        "Yes, Kay! Lets go to Bali. It holds so many memories." Miracle urged him for considering their daughter's offer.

                     How could he have ever said no to that request. After all it was the place where it all actually started.

                Bali, here comes the King family once again.

***************************

A/N: HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL  KAY AND MIRACLE LOVERS!

SO FINALLY THIS IS THE END!

*KAYDEN ♡ MIRACLE ♡ TIARA ♡ ZACHARY*

LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

SO THIS IS NOT THE END!!!!! ANOTHER ATTRACTION STORY IS COMING UP!

IT WILL HAVE TIARA AS THE PROTOGONIST!

THANKS A LOT FOR SUPPORTING ME AND FOLLOWING THIS STORY!

SO STAY TUNED!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED A LOT WITH MIRACLE AND KAYDEN!

SEE YA SOON FOLKS!

BYE BYE

LOVE  TRISH