My Master, My Mate 24

THE AUTHOR THINKS SHE WILL LOSE THE BET. SRSLY.

I HAD A BET WITH THE AUTHOR. FINE. VERY GOOD DAY. It was about this book reaching 500k views. Still glad she got 470k reads tho :D

BTW, here's Chapter 24!!!!

- written by the person the author made the bet with

Sorry for not updating btw because we are having a very inportant national test and we are reviewing it. I need tonpass it so I can get into high school. So sorry :/

I have really awesome plans for this book and I'm sorry if I dissapoint you.

- G

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks have passed and the torture I felt before was gone. But Scarlett's depression was still there.

I am currently living in the pack house. Kara has been telling me to move back and I would just give her a weak smile and shake my head, she still doesn't know what happened.

I share a room with Hayley, Emily and Lily. Shay and Yana would visit the pack house everyday to see me. They still don't know what happened. I didn't tell anyone.

The past week was fine. Okay, not fine. The past week was horrible. I couldn't speak, I have become thin, there were large bags under my eyes and I look like a skeleton now.

The girls are trying to get the old me back (including Kara) I but don't know what happened. I can't.

I haven't spoken to papa and mama and I get these dreams that are just nothing. Pure black.

School. I have been attending school, yes. People seem to be disgusted when they see me (except my good friends). I am currently being bullied and my friends always back me up.

Yes, I can just rip the bullies in half by just using my powers but no. I couldn't use them anymore. I ultimately felt weak and everytime I use my powers. The torture would come back and it was slowly killing me.

Kaleb. I still see him. He is still searching.for me as a dog. I have been trying to give him a sign but he wouldn't get me. We still sit together in class but he wouldn't acknowledge me. I see him staring at me but still ignores me. Eye contact? Yes. Skin? No. I miss him. He has been going around with several girls and it hurts me.

It feels like every piece of my heart is broken and he's the only one who can pick those pieces back up and and mend them back again.

I haven't gien up. I have been looking for ways to let him remember him but I don't know what to do. I'm trying not to cry but fight. But I can't go on.

I let a tear drop as I see Rose letting Jack go. Maybe my life would be like theirs. Letting it all go and moving on. I was currently wrapped around my blanket like burrito and the flat screen tv was infront of me. And I was in the movie room.

I'm coming. A distant soft voice whispered in my head. It definitely didn't sound like Scarlett. I scrunhed my eyesbrows in confusion.

Did you hear that? I asked Scarlett. I doubt that she'd answer because she has been ignoring me for the two days when she knew that Kaleb was long gone from her.

Yes. I heard her croak and I smiled knowing that she's still there. I miss you. I said and heard her hiccup. I miss you too. She said between a hiccup and a sob.

Scarlett and I have become close. We have talked a lot the past few weeks. She revealed something about her past.

She told me that in her past life. She was a warrior wolf and was known as the best warrior in her world.