The Guardian Vampire

The Guardian Vampire - Sequel to A Look Into A House Full of Lust Filled Vampires. (Please keep in mind that you don't have to read the first story to understand this one. I did a lot of editing.)

1836, December 13

Tara Borresen was an average nanny to a very wealthy family. Tara was appointed as nanny when her mother passed away when Tara was thirteen. She was appointed to watch two young boys. Tara loved her new position and new that it would make her mother happy. Tara had been serving the Clocker family since she was very young, as she and her mother lived in the house with them. She had always gotten along with the Clocker boys. The older boy, Jarith was the same age as Tara and the younger boy, Ethan was one year younger then her.

Seven years had past since her mother past away and young Tara was now nineteen years old. The boys were both old enough to watch themselves so she became somewhat there personal maid. Tara loved the Clock family and was very loyal to them so she didn't mind both of the boys' occasional temper or bantering. They hardly treated her as a maid, more like an older sister.

One winter's night Tara, Ethan, and Jarith were sitting by the fire in the reading room. Tara had just brought them tea and they were all sipping away starring at the fire. At feeling her hand being lightly touched, Tara turned to see Jarith running his index finger in circles around her hand. The touch was very light and it quite tickled after a while. Tara let out a soft giggle and moved her hand away.

"Would you stop, Jarith Clocker? That tickles" She said to him.

"Well I'm sorry Tara Borresen, but I'm bored." He stated, putting emphasis on her last name, as he knew she didn't like her last name.

"Don't call me by my full name, Jarith and do something that isn't so boring." She sneered.

Jarith grinned and took Lara's hand in his. He stood and waited for her to do the same. He chuckled as he saw her roll her eyes and give in. "Well, you know how to get the last named changed, but no you'd rather not marry me. Now come on, let's do something less boring." He saw her blush at his comment and kisses her cheek softly. "Are you coming along brother? You know we aren't allowed to leave you alone." 

Ethan sighed and stood up. He smiled at Tara and took her other arm in his. He knew that whatever his brother was up to he had to be there, for his brother was not very good at making the right choices. He also knew his brother had no fear or restrictions. "I have no choice brother, you know I'm the good conscience to Tara here." He teased as they walked towards the back door.

They all laughed at the joke that they had come up with when they were younger. Tara always used to tell them that they were like the angel and devil on either side of her shoulders. They grabbed there coats and headed outside. There was snow on the ground, but it was not snowing. It was a quiet night and the sky seemed clear. Tara breathed in the cold air and smiled. "Winter is my favorite season." She said as she walked ahead of the boys, further into the backyard.

She picked up a loose stick from the ground and started to write her name in the snow. She looked at her name in the snow and quickly crossed it out. "Why couldn't my name be something more interesting. Not just plain, Tara." She frowned. "Because Tara is only given to beautiful girls with blond hair." Jarith teased as he took the stick from her and started to write his name in the snow. Tara blushed and shook her head. She watched as he also crossed his name out. 

Jarith handed the stick to Ethan and nodded to the snow. Ethan sighed again and did the same the other two had done. "I don't understand how this is fun." Ethan teased. "Well come on let's go into the woods and see if we can catch a glimpse of the evil witch they call Glenna." Jarith said excitedly. "Are you insane, Jarith Clocker?" Tara exclaimed. "I am not insane, merely bored, Miss Clocker." He smiled and embraced her. "Come on, it will be fun. I'm sure she is not real." He said soothingly, running his hands through her long blond hair. 

Tara sighed and looked into his electric green eyes. "Alright, but if we here anything, anything at all...we run straight back." She said, as she couldn't resist saying no to him. Ethan grinned and planted a soft, lingering kiss on her lips. "I will keep you safe darling." He said to her. Tara smiled as her heartbeat was racing and she felt as though she couldn't even talk, let alone breath.

Jarith wrapped an arm around her and started walking closer to the woods. He didn't need to ask Ethan if he was coming because he knew his brother would follow. He licked his lips as they still felt warm from kissing Tara. He loved her and would do anything for her, but he knew his parents would never let him be with a simple house maid so he was destined to keep her for as long as he could. "What if we get killed?" Tara asked quietly. "That won't happen, Tara." Ethan said from beside her. 

Tara nodded at Ethan and kept walking with them. They walked further into the woods and Tara felt as though they were going too far, but didn't want to seem like she was complaining. "Hey you two, go ahead before me...I have to take care of some business." Ethan said scratching his head. "You mean you have to release your tea." Jarith chuckled and pulled Tara closer to him as they walked faster to give Ethan some privacy.

They walked further ahead and as Tara was going to say something she felt herself being stopped and embraced. She felt Jarith's strong arms around her and she smiled softly. She felt him pull away some and she looked up into his eyes. He looked back at her and leaned in closer to her face. Tara felt his lips brush against hers as he started to kiss her. Tara melt into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck, trying to get closer. She felt him pull her in closer as he deepened the kiss. 

As Jarith pulled away softly from her lips, he brought his lips to her ear and whispered, "I love you, Tara. With all of my heart." Tara blushed brightly and felt her heart throb at his words. "I love you too, Jarith. With all of my soul." She whispered back to him. They would both wish they could stop time at that moment, but in that instant they heard a blood curdling scream and they both knew that scream belonged to Ethan. 

********

Let me know what you guys think? I switched up the story a bit and decided to start with Tara's history. Comment and vote please. :3