Afterlife

Hey well this is my first story ever! So if well its not good im srry. Hope you like it thanks!!!!!

I sat in the dark. All here was this big screen replaying my entire life in front of my eyes. Where i was I have no idea. I believe this is what is called afterlife, but I thought it would be so much better than this. Theres nothing here. I know I was dead, theres no doubt about that. Here there was no time span. I didnt have any emotions or feelings it was just nothing.

I tried to pay attention to the screen. how was i looking over every detail of my life? it was like nothing I could explain.See everything you did without really being in it is facinating. To see everything from the outside is so different. 

I was in some sort of auditorium. Jake my best friend was sitting by me.  Of course i wasnt listening to a word the speaker was saying. I kept poking jakes arm. Every time i did he smiled but didnt say a word. Kelly my other best friend was sitting a row in front of me talking to her boyfriend Matt. She was leaning on his shoulder and whispering.

Suddenly I could feel my heart pumping and blood flowing through my body.Ii looked down at my hands and touched my face.Tthey were all there. I was so confused how did I jump into the screen? . How was I here? I looked at jake his shaggy black hair and his blue sky eyes.

"Jake" I said amazed that my voice finally came out.

"yeh" He replied looking at me curiously.

" Where the hell am I?" I asked.