Chapter 1

Hey guys, so this is chapter one (: I'm not a great writer - only 15 and inexperienced, so bear with me. I write for pleasure, not for fame - but voting , commenting , and becoming a fan will make me feel better ! ♥ Hehe , the first 2 or 3 chapters are just filling you guys in on their past - important to know , but boring. Sorry ! 

Chapter 1

-Harry- (9 years old)

I sat on my front porch for what seemed like 10 hours, waiting for these new neighbors that were supposed to move in next door. I was so excited. When my old neighbors had moved away, I had been upset for weeks. My best friend, Billy, had moved to Alabama, and I was devastated. I moped around the house and threw more than a couple of tantrums. So when I heard that we were having new neighbors, I instantly cheered up and counted down the days. I wondered how old my new neighbors would be - hopefully they had a kid close to my age. I went back inside, brought out a picture book, and tried to keep my mind off of the new neighbors - it would just make time go slower. I settled down, opened my book, and dived into it, or atleast tried to.

-Ailee- (8 years old)

Beep . Beep . Beep . My pink alarm clock went off. I jumped up from bed and quickly got washed and dressed. I had been waiting for this bloody day for 2 weeks. Dad and mum came into my room to take the boxes outside. I ran downstairs and out the door. Squealing with glee, I danced around and bumped into the moving men and other furnitures that lay around the house. 

"Ailee Summers, stop that ridiculous behavior right now! Sit down quietly and behave!" My mother yelled from inside.

"Yes, mum.." I replied, and settled down.

After maybe an hour of final preparations, we said our goodbyes and got into our tiny Toyota and off we went! Daddy followed the truck as I drifted off to sleep.

-Harry-

I was almost asleep, my book on my lap, when I heard a moving truck pull up into the driveway of the house next door, followed by a Toyota. I yelled in joy and bolted down the porch. I expectantly waited for the new family to walk out.

"MUM, THEY'RE HERE. COME OUT HERE ALREADY. COME ON." I yelled, trying to get my parents outside.

First two adults walked out. I didn't find them very interesting. I said hello and left them to do their thing. They conversed with my dad as I waited.

Then, the car's back door opened, and out walked .. a girl ?! I had never considered the posibility of my new friend being a girl! As long as she could play football and war games with me, she was considered a friend. I ran up to her but stopped in my tracks the minute I saw her face up close. She was so pretty. Prettier than Angelina in my year 5 class, and that was saying a lot! Her blue eyes kind of did this cool glittery thing when the sun shone. I felt myself go red as she stared at me. I quickly put myself together and shook her hand.

"Hi, I'm Harry Styles. I'm your neighbor. I live right there." I said, pointing at my house. "I'm in year 5, how about you? Do you like football?" I asked her, giving her a little wink.

"I'm Ailee Summers, and I'm in year 4. My dad likes football and so do I. I bet I can beat you at it too!" she replied, winking back.

I was liking this girl already.  

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, so that was my new story's first chapter. I know it's short. The first 2 chapters or so will be just chapters to "fill you in" on what happened in their pasts. I couldn't really call it a prologue , so .. Yeah , they're kids. But don't worry. The action starts soon! I don't know if it's good or not , but I hope to hear some feedback ! (: Thanks ! ♥ More to come ~ VOTE , COMMENT , FAN ? (; I saw a lot of people do this , hehe .