Karrueche7

KARRUECHE:

Chyna and I were out being pampered. I was getting my toes done, while she was getting her nails done.

“ I Think it would be cute if Tyga and I were to have a baby”, Chyna told me.

“Yea it would”, I said dully. I was thinking about Chris.

“Girl what’s wrong with you?” Chyna asked.

It took me a minute to actually realize she asked me a question, “ Um.. nothing”

“Oh okay. But girl your toes coming out nice”, Chyna told me smiling.

I looked at my toes, they were almost done. “Yea they do look good”.

“What color is that?”, Chyna asked.

“This type of ruby red”, I answered.

“You always picking the slut colors”, Chyna joked.

I laughed, “Shut up, I do not”, I stuck out my tongue at her.

Chyna quickly change the subject, “It’s been an hour and Tyga didn’t even call me to check up on me, but it’s okay watch tonight when he gon want some ass”.

I laughed hard. “Oh my gosh, you are too much”.

“Stop tryna pretend Chris don’t be beating that up, tryna act all mannerly”, Chyna said giggling.

I gasped at her. Then I looked at the lady who was doing my feet, I could tell she felt uncomfortable listening to our conversation. It made me laugh though. My phone then started ringing. I checked the caller ID to see that it was Chris. My face lit up in excitement.

“Hey baby”, I answered so happy.

“Ew”, I heard Chyna say, I playfully rolled my eyes at her, then focused back on Chris. He was asking me where was I.

“Me and Chyna out getting our feet and nails done”, I told him.

“Okay, I’m calling to tell you I’m going to be back at the hotel late.. me and Tyga still got a lot to do”, he told me.

I frowned a bit feeling disappointed because he told me he wouldn’t be out all day.

“Um. Okay…”, I replied feeling down.

“Baby?”, he said into the phone.

“Yea?”, I answered still feeling down.

“I’m sorry…”, he said sounding as if he did something so bad.

“Um..it’s okay… Like you said…we got all vacation”, I replied then once there was silence, I hung up on him.