TO FORGIVE OR TO FORGET

It had been a week since I had that secret interview with One Direction, it's also been a week that George had asked me out, and it's also been a week since I had rejected his offer...

I know what you're thinking.

Why the hell would you do that for? George is a nice guy, why would you break his heart?

I agree with all them. George is a nice guy, but I suppose I'll tell you why.

Okay here goes nothing.

I declined his proposition because of two reasons. One being I knew if we went into a relationship and we broke up it would wreck our friendship, though I think since then George hasn't been the same towards me, though I'm not surprised. My second and final reason is that I have feelings for someone else....

I'm guess you're wondering who I'm talking about right?

Well that's kind of a touchy subject. I mean the boys don't know. No one does apart from Allie. She finally got it out of me when she asked if I had a celebrity crush on anyone and I said no.But she saw right through that.

I wonder why?

Maybe because my face turned into a beetroot when she asked...

Ha-Ha.

I'll tell you anyway because I know you guys won't tell anyone...

Right?

Oh the hell with it. Okay I may or may not have a crush on Niall Horan...

And I may or may not be meeting up with him and the rest of the boys tomorrow....

Umm ya. Boo I'm freaking the freak out. As you guys may have or may not have realised.

I'm really excited as in the sense of meeting the boys apart from Harry. I still can't get over how rude he was to George. I mean what's with that.

Does Harry have some sort of grudge on George? But why though?

Maybe because George might have scored a date with a lass that Harry was trying to pull in.

How do I know this about Harry is what you're probably thinking right?

Well because my life is so crazily busy at the moment.

Sense the sarcasm.

I took it upon myself to do some digging, not literally, like finding the scoop. Is that a better way of explain it then saying "Ooo I'm going to stalk you"?

Yeah I thought so too.

All of a sudden my phone buzzed, notifying me that I had a notification from twitter.

Because face it, I have no friends. Well apart from Allie, but it's not the same. I opened it up, hoping it was Niall, we've been talking a lot recently. It's kind of how we arranged that we were going to meet up.

But it wasn't. It was Harry. The curly haired boy he's been trying to apologize for his as he would say "actions" on twitter. He had the excuses of that he was tired and that he wasn't feeling himself that day and that he's sorry.

What a load of doggy do do. I mean seriously Harry? I mean he's only saying this so that he's in the all clear. Like he doesn't want me to be angry at him for some strange reason. I mean he's been constantly messaging me saying that he's sorry.Blah blah blah.

It's getting to the point where he is texting me while I'm asleep. So he wakes me up and you guys should know that you don't wake this girl up unless you want to get your but kicked. And I'm not joking. I did Karate when I was younger so I can do some damage.

@Harry_Styles

Rory I know you don't want to talk to me right now, or if you will ever want to talk to me again, I just want to apologize to you again. I know I've apologized to you so many times, though you haven't replied to a single one....maybe it's not sending properly....well at least that's what I'm telling myself. It's killing me here when Niall told us about meeting up with you right after I sent you a message. It hurts Rory. You might not think it does, but it does.

Oh holy fudge cakes.

@Roryskyes

Harry what you said about George was uncalled for and it's not nice when you hear someone that one of your siblings admire so much diss someone that is very similar to them.Gerorge is just like you, he auditioned for the X-Factor as a solo artist, he was placed in the band by the judges he evens has the same sort of hair as you do. So to hear you diss someone that is going through some of the same stages that you're going through or have gone through is absurd.

@Harry_Styles

I know. I didn't mean what I said. It's just that I was having a bad day. I know that's no excuse for my actions. But the thing that I don't understand is that Niall said the same thing but he isn't the one that's being ignored by someone that I'd rather be friends with then be enemies with...

@Roryskyes

Harry the difference between yourself and Niall is that Niall apologised once he saw that it upset me but you didn't you didn't say squat. So that's why he isn't get the silent treatment that I had been giving you up until now, obviously...

@Harry_Styles

Can we just start over? Please, it's all I'm asking. Just give me a chance. I promise you I'm not that sort of person that you saw me on that day. I'm usually a chilled out guy, ask Niall if you don't believe me...Just please Rory give me a chance...everyone deserves a second chance ....

I took a deep breath before inboxing Niall. I need to hear his opinion before I make up my mind.

@Roryskyes

Hey Niall.Quick question. Harry's not usually that rude like he was the other day is he? X

@Niallofficial

No he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet. Apart from me of course. He feels really bad about what happened. Just give a chance to prove himself. He likes you.And so do I for that matter. But this ain't about me.This is about you and Harry. So if I was you I'd give him a chance xx

@Roryskyes

Thanks it means a lot .xx

I closed the message before replying to Harry. I just hope that Niall isn't just saying that just cause Harry said so.

No he wouldn't do that.Niall's his own person he can do whatever and say whatever he wants within reason of course because of well management. I should know.

@Roryskyes

I'm giving you one chance Styles. Don't make me regret my decision

@Harry_Styles

You won't .I promise you.

Then why do I feel like I've made a big mistake?