-The draw-

Blondie was running in slow-motion. Her blonde hair was wildly waving around her head. She was moving her fists forward and backwards one time and another, following her steps. Heavy rain was falling on the ground, the corpses, the blood. Everything remained so quiet for a minute but , at the same time,  beasts knew that if Blondie and Dan held their hands their possibilities to end the world will decrease. Beasts were eating humans , devastating the world and, at the same time, keeping an eye on Blondie´s figure. She crossed a hill and jumped towards the road, all wet. She was seeking Dan, who was with the little boy, the only person that he could save till the moment. 

"Am I going to see my parents again?"-asked the little boy.

Dan was protecting him with his arm. They were beside a huge wall,  waiting for Blondie. 

"I don´t even know If we are going to live tomorrow"-he whispered. Suddenly Dan though about Kyle, Woody and Will. Would they be alive?

 At that moment Dan saw Blondie coming. Not physically but in his mind. She was running wildly, waving her hair, shaking her feet against the road. Dan stood up suddenly, looking for her, thoughtlessly. Her crystal necklace was shining, as it used to do. But this drew the attention of the beasts, who had been waiting patiently until that moment. Dan saw her physically in the distance but saw a huge beast running behind her too. The beast had two large teeth that grew as horn around its head. Its expression was scaring, the beast was decided to beat Blondie.

"No!"-Screamed Dan, who started running to Blondie with no sense.

Are you going to age with grace?