Day Three

Word Count: 2030

~Day Three, Wednesday

"If you don't get your little ass up right now...I'm going to leave without you, and you will smell like a teenage boy who's hibernated in a sleeping bag for the past ten weeks."

Juliette's head shot up at Jazz's words. She sat at the end of her bed, two pink towels in hand, and two different uniforms. Her hair was messy, and her face pale and splotchy.

She looked so, unkempt that Juliette nearly laughed.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I got it red head," Juliette mumbled, running a hand through her own hair, only to have her fingers get tangled in knots. She swung her legs from the bed, tossing her covers back.

"You look surprisingly good. You must be a morning person," Jazz observed, tossing a towel into Juliette's arms, who snorted out loud.

"Wish I could say the same for you," Juliette joked, standing up, the end of her nighty fell around her thighs. It was surprisingly light for 6 AM.

"Ha ha, very funny," Jazz spat, but the humorous glint in her eyes told Juliette she wasn't mad.

Together, Jazz and Juliette sauntered off to the bathroom, ready to have a shower. The bathroom was bigger then expected, with closed off showers lining the whole room.

"Lucky for you, you happen to have a very proactive friend, who got your uniform for you," Jazz gloated, shoving Juliette's uniform into her arms. Giving her a wink, Jazz walked off into a stall.

"Well well well, look at little Blondie," someone called from behind Juliette. She turned, so quickly she gave herself minor whiplash.

Rose stood at the door of the bathroom, her arm above her head. Her nose was slightly crooked, and had light bruising around her eyes.

Her hair was red, a dark and dyed red. It wasn't bright, fluffy and bright like Jazz's hair, it was dull and scraggly.

"What do you want Rose?" Juliette asked, turning to the mirror. She fluffed her hair, not really caring for Roses answer.

"No ones ever has tried hitting me before. I give you props for your guts kid," she said. Juliette watched her cross the bathroom.

Well that's surprising.

"I was defending myself, what else would you expect me to do?" Juliette chose her words carefully.

Turning on her heel, Juliette ignored whatever Rose said next, and waked off to the shower stall.

"Concentrate," Juliette scolded, slapping Jazz's arm. She shook her head, her eyes still glued to the man at the front of the room.

"But...he's so dreamy," she sighed, a small smile on her face. Juliette's gaze flew to the Alphas.

They were in a classroom, learning Math. Apparently academical learning was important to get into the pack. For the first hour they had been doing English, and now they had moved onto an hour of math.

Juliette's worst subject.

The Alpha was writing some trigonometry equation on the whiteboard. Jazz was right, he was good looking. But not in the sexy, totally muscular way, but in a cute, oblivious way.

He had many traits of an Alpha, but yet he was so different to most of them. Alpha Chris.

His face looked baby soft, so tan and smooth Juliette couldn't help but imagine running her fingers across his perfect skin. When he turned, he flashed the class his white toothed smile, and bright green eyes. He looked professional in his black button up shirt, and Juliette knew that he had grabbed the attention of every girl.